• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official 3rd Generation Shiny Discussion/FAQ Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersousaphone

Pokéradar, GO!
I putted an Everstone on an Adamant Female Trapinch, while the male was Adamant too, and the baby had a Naive nature! What happened here? o_o'

~_~; Why don't people ever actually look at the site?

First, you have to be using Emerald for it to work. Second, it's still only a 50% chance of passing down. Third, the father has NOTHING to do with it unless it's an Adamant Ditto holding ANOTHER Everstone, in which case the chances of passing down are higher.

Still in my whirlwind of targets... including Gastly, Staryu, Moltres, Dratini, Pinsir, and Porygon... :eek:

Mew3

Kill `em!
Actually, you can warp the ticket. I have tried it succesfully on my Ruby ***, but I didn't bother tto SR as I was just a stupid noob by the time.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Still buying Abra. Now up to 2022...

Helen's not having a good day today. It that "time of the month", so she has… pains. She woke up with a migraine that hasn't gone away yet, and seems to be developing a cold.

She was hoping shiny Abra would appear to brighten up her day...

And to top it all of, she's now typing in the 3rd-person.

>_>;

Maybe she'll have better luck tomorrow.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Actually, you can warp the ticket. I have tried it succesfully on my Ruby ***, but I didn't bother tto SR as I was just a stupid noob by the time.
On Ruby/Sapphire, you can hack the ticket, and successfully get to the island, but it will NOT let Latias/Latios be seen.

Kabuto

little punks!
On Ruby/Sapphire, you can hack the ticket, and successfully get to the island, but it will NOT let Latias/Latios be seen.

Wow, they must've been really secure. About emerald though, wouldnt the ticket code be better so I can go back & forth to the island?

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^

It works on mine. I'm on Southern island right now in my Ruby game, and Latias appears just fine. (same goes for Latios in Sapphire)

Prince_PJ

Infinity's got 23
As far as useless updating goes, STILL going for Ho-Oh. God. Damn.

Hopefully, it'll come soon. Technically, I am only borrowing this Emerald, and I need to raise a kecleon for a friend, and get my Pokemon back... XD

Wynaut?

I've dedicated the past three hours hunting my first real target: a shiny Vulpix. They look just amazing. ^_^

So I'm on Mt. Pyre at the moment running around for one. Wish me luck!

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
It works on mine. I'm on Southern island right now in my Ruby game, and Latias appears just fine. (same goes for Latios in Sapphire)

Oh.
*shuts up*

KaR, why would you do that? Even though I don't know why Yaghz wouldn't want us to say Kecleon, I think it's pretty wrong to go and do the exact opposite of what he said for the sole purpose to annoy him and seem defiant. =/

Well, as much as I wouldn't like to admit it, I'm coming back into the shiny circuit. I'm still at the first leg, hunting for Moltres.

kill and run

ShinyHunting Veteran
i didnt think it was such a big deal hold i will delete it i pasted the 2nd part of my last post sorry for making you feel bad :(

well no new shinys but i am in the safarizone in my leaf green taking a break from shiny unown as i got a pounding headache lol

Status
Not open for further replies.