• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official 3rd Generation Shiny Discussion/FAQ Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ampharos_Spark

Gen 6 = <3
I have a question:

If you transfer a shiny Pokemon do Diamond or Pearl, will you be able to trade it back to Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald? o_o

No unfortunately transfering is only one way in D/P. So you can't trade back to R/S/EFR/LG.

Last edited:

Shine Master

No, you transfer (not trade) and you can't transfer back.

My Dratini's IVs (hp/att/def/sp.att/sp.def/speed) 31/11/15/23/30/29

Canis Lupus

It's there. It's probably your computer because I never even had to type in a URL. When ~Seanyboy~ made it for me, he didn't provide a URL, just the actual image. I copied that image and pasted it in my sig. Hunt for a shiny Spoink.
[\QUOTE]

Meh. I don't really like Shiny Grumpig. Any other suggestions?

luckyporygon

praise helix fossil
still on break from kecleon....

on FR i just made it to three island.....can u SR for Hypno?? the one in the forest??

Shine Master

I think I'm going to make another account because my name sucks. How does Hunter Z sound?

Anybody have any moveset ideas for my Dratini once it becomes Dragonite?

supersousaphone

Pokéradar, GO!
It's there. It's probably your computer because I never even had to type in a URL. When ~Seanyboy~ made it for me, he didn't provide a URL, just the actual image. I copied that image and pasted it in my sig.

Uh, actually, you do have a broken link... how do you not see it? I see your shiny banner, but whatever's supposed to be under it doesn't show up on my computer at all... and I don't see any way that could be a problem with my comp. Lol. Are you sure you're not using a local address?

:D I knew you were kidding. I was simply playing along. I'm hunting mainly on Bulbasaur, but I sometimes go to Squirtle just for kicks.

Haha. Ok. Well, I really feel lucky with this hunt, so we'll see what happens... :p

I need to get out of this drought!

Dark_Steelix

<~ Yo quiero!!
Hey all. Congrats to all who got a new shiny recently. Heh I've figured out a way to encounter ONLY onixs in the wild, so I'm going back to hunting my dream shiny, the pwnage Steelix! Only problem is that I encounter an Onix on average every 30-60secs meh, still faster than hatching them though :p Also still hunting Pinsir for the moment but I'll probably go SR for a bird since I still want in on the shiny circuit. Got kinda bored on articuno so I think I'll go for zapdos. My current hunts:
FR: Onix
LG: Pinsir/Zapdos
Sapphire: Grimer
Emerald: Aron
Ruby: Magnemite probably
FR2: Playing through...

Good luck to everyone on their hunts! I gotta start training Nightclaw my shiny duskull too lol.

supersousaphone

Pokéradar, GO!
Hey all. Congrats to all who got a new shiny recently. Heh I've figured out a way to encounter ONLY onixs in the wild, so I'm going back to hunting my dream shiny, the pwnage Steelix! Only problem is that I encounter an Onix on average every 30-60secs meh, still faster than hatching them though.

I was going to ask what you meant, but I think I just got it... I'll keep it a secret if you want me to, but as soon as I'm done training a Pokémon on my LG, I think I'm going to use what I think is your method to race you for Onix. You have no idea how happy it would make me to get it before you. :p

mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Latest (SR)
ok then fufu its on i'll be going for mudkip.

D_S i think i know what method you meani'll keep it secret to

no gastly but my alakazam has grown 31 lvls now (38-69) Now thats a lot of gastlys lol

warnerbroman

the Blue trainer
hey when you guys hunt do you bike or walk/run?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.