• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official 3rd Generation Shiny Discussion/FAQ Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonzrule

<- Currently Hunting
I think I know D_S's way but right now I think I will go for something like abra at the game corner so wish me luck

Taylor Ray

Newest shiny
Well for the time being I'm stopping on Dratini. I don't have enough coins, seeing as I bought Thunderbolt and Ice Beam. Once I beat the E4 I will go back to it maybe.

Now I'm hunting whatever pops up in the wild. I'm training Seadra, Haunter, Growlithe(soon to be Arcanine), Raichu, and Pidgeot.

waterlunar

Teh Spriteh Dude
I have been trying to look for a shiny - no luck. I have never seen a shiny in my FR or E, only two in my various Saphire restarts. So far I am at 3000ish Abras, no luck.

Mon_Goose

Cyrus fangirl
I decided to take a short break from shiny hunting, after 2 weeks of sring for Latias (a LOT this weekend) and play on my Firered which I still haven't finished. But who knows, maybe I'll find a shiny there!

Inazuma

Kyokudo <33
Okay,sorry for my lack of activity.I just got Vista on my computer,so I still have to re-install Photoshop,Net Battle,and blah,blah,blah.

Haven't hunted recently,but will start soon.
Congrats,good luck,etc.

Yaghz

Yeah, that's what I meant lol. Shiny. I don't expect anyone to have got them shiny without cheating, that's like 1 in a million lol

Status
Not open for further replies.