• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Advice Thread

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
and all you guys, im sorry i spammed up the advice thread with my relationship crap.. its not even that big a deal. and it was 4:00 a.m. for me when i posted that. so i was, like, high. haha...

DON'T DO DRUGS EITHER. DRUGS ARE BAD M'KAY.

I don't think it's that much harm, even if you did spam Misc a little. A conclusion was reached and that's what matters.

Halsey

Okay here it goes. I like this girl at my school. She's more popular than me but we talk occasionally. My friend used my phone to text her saying I like her. Her answer to that was no. I explained to her it wasn't me, but I was going to ask her sooner or later anyways. I know she doesn't like me the way I like her. What should I do?

Sorry, but you should move on. If you only talk occasionally then I am not sure if you can really go that far on that and she said she doesn't like you anyway. Sorry.

That was a very VERY motivational video

Frost Emperor

Emperor Of My Legacy
Ok, here's my problem:

I'm confused about a love affair, there are two girls that are older than me (well, two months older). Both girls are close friends each other and I get along with one of them, I'm not sure if I like one girl or the another. The one that I get along with is shy in the school, but out of the school is a crazy b**** (I don't like that last attitude). The other one is also a little bit shy but she is more like a pop-rock girl, she is into the music a lot, the thing is that I'm not as close as the other one. The girl that I get along is the sister of my best friend and she knows that I like the other girl, but the other girl thinks two things: that I like her friend (my best friend's sister) and also that I'm gay!! So I'm pretty confused...

The thing is that I'm not sure about the feelings I have for both girls, and also if I ask my friend's sister to be "more than friends", what would be the reaction of my best friend. The only thing I'm sure is that I don't like to any of those girls...

EchoEcho

eye laws dug aim.
Ok, here's my problem:

I'm confused about a love affair, there are two girls that are older than me (well, two months older). Both girls are close friends each other and I get along with one of them, I'm not sure if I like one girl or the another. The one that I get along with is shy in the school, but out of the school is a crazy b**** (I don't like that last attitude). The other one is also a little bit shy but she is more like a pop-rock girl, she is into the music a lot, the thing is that I'm not as close as the other one. The girl that I get along is the sister of my best friend and she knows that I like the other girl, but the other girl thinks two things: that I like her friend (my best friend's sister) and also that I'm gay!! So I'm pretty confused...

The thing is that I'm not sure about the feelings I have for both girls, and also if I ask my friend's sister to be "more than friends", what would be the reaction of my best friend. The only thing I'm sure is that I don't like to any of those girls...

well i'll tell you straight up, do NOT try a relationship with the "crazy *****."

im a little confused about which girl is which, could you give me a couple of names so i know which is your best friends sister, and the other one?

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Ok, here's my problem:

Whoa that's a confusing post. :S Next time names are the way to go, even fake ones.

I'm not so sure what you mean by that last sentence though. It sounds like you're trying to choose between two girls but you don't like either of them?

Frost Emperor

Emperor Of My Legacy
well i'll tell you straight up, do NOT try a relationship with the "crazy *****."

im a little confused about which girl is which, could you give me a couple of names so i know which is your best friends sister, and the other one?

Ok, well the sister of my best friend, let's call her "Star" and the other one let's call her "Rainbow". Both are really nice girls, Star LOVES the game Pump It Up and Rainbow loves rock music.

I don't really know why I like this girls because I'm a serious guy that likes to play nice videogames (not war and shooting games), and likes pop music (Gaga, Britney, Beyoncé). I'm so confused...

Whoa that's a confusing post. :S Next time names are the way to go, even fake ones.

I'm not so sure what you mean by that last sentence though. It sounds like you're trying to choose between two girls but you don't like either of them?

Sorry, the thing I was trying to explain is neither of those girls like me... T-T

Last edited:

EchoEcho

eye laws dug aim.
thanks.

well, i suggest going for rainbow. star just doesn't appear fun. and your best friend's sister? that's just awkward.

wait, so you're not sure you like either of those girls, and neither of them like you?

in that case, you sound like you just want a girlfriend to have one. like i did.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I don't really know why I like this girls because I'm a serious guy that likes to play nice videogames (not war and shooting games), and likes pop music (Gaga, Britney, Beyoncé). I'm so confused...

Maybe you are gay Kidding!

Sorry, the thing I was trying to explain is neither of those girls like me... T-T

Okay, I see now. So you're sure that neither of them like you but you're hoping to have a relationship with one of them anyways? Doesn't exactly sound like a good plan, unless again I'm missing something.

Frost Emperor

Emperor Of My Legacy
thanks.

well, i suggest going for rainbow. star just doesn't appear fun. and your best friend's sister? that's just awkward.

wait, so you're not sure you like either of those girls, and neither of them like you?

in that case, you sound like you just want a girlfriend to have one. like i did.

Well, I think that's the case... I need a girlfriend who loves me... and also I need to give love...

Thank you very much!

But now the thing is: How do I get to know her better if she likes other person, and also what can I do, because she thinks I like Star and also thinks I'm gay...

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Well, I think that's the case... I need a girlfriend who loves me... and also I need to give love...

Thank you very much!

But now the thing is: How do I get to know her better if she likes other person, and also what can I do, because she thinks I like Star and also thinks I'm gay...

She thinks you like a girl AND thinks you're gay?

I'd just simply tell her that you don't like "Star". You don't have to confront her about it. Just drop a hint in normal conversation. Something like "Star's cool when she does [SOMETHING] ... Not that I like like her or anything." If you do it both subtly and casually she should be smart enough to take the hint. Don't say it like you're implying anything else, just the facts.

Frost Emperor

Emperor Of My Legacy
She thinks you like a girl AND thinks you're gay?

I'd just simply tell her that you don't like "Star". You don't have to confront her about it. Just drop a hint in normal conversation. Something like "Star's cool when she does [SOMETHING] ... Not that I like like her or anything." If you do it both subtly and casually she should be smart enough to take the hint. Don't say it like you're implying anything else, just the facts.

Well, the only thing is that everybody at school (even the teachers) know that I like Star (I also think that my best friend thinks that), so it would be a shock to everyone. Rainbow is like a combination of Metallica-Katy Perry-Kiss-Jessie J and the shyiest of the bugs (?) so if we get in a relationship, it wouldn't survive too long, you know what I mean?

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
Well, the only thing is that everybody at school (even the teachers) know that I like Star (I also think that my best friend thinks that), so it would be a shock to everyone. Rainbow is like a combination of Metallica-Katy Perry-Kiss-Jessie J and the shyiest of the bugs (?) so if we get in a relationship, it wouldn't survive too long, you know what I mean?

Based on what you say here, id choose rainbow.

EchoEcho

eye laws dug aim.
yea i think i know what you mean.

well if everyone knows you like star, you probably told one too many people. or 27 too many people. so i wouldn't go with her. my ex was the same way with another guy. she told practically the entire school she liked this kid, and everyone knew it. the teachers, parents, and everyone. plus, the kid used to like her too. but after seeing that, he got kinda scared and backed off.

rainbow seems complicated. but, if you date another girl, people might assume you're over star. is that what you want?

in all this mess, how old are you and her?

Frost Emperor

Emperor Of My Legacy
yea i think i know what you mean.

well if everyone knows you like star, you probably told one too many people. or 27 too many people. so i wouldn't go with her. my ex was the same way with another guy. she told practically the entire school she liked this kid, and everyone knew it. the teachers, parents, and everyone. plus, the kid used to like her too. but after seeing that, he got kinda scared and backed off.

rainbow seems complicated. but, if you date another girl, people might assume you're over star. is that what you want?

in all this mess, how old are you and her?

I'm 17, Star is 18 and Rainbow is 17...

Last edited:

Frost Emperor

Emperor Of My Legacy
then yes. i would say rainbow is the better option, given the fact that star is your friend's sister (MASS AWKWARDNESS) and everyone thinks you like her.

but still, if neither girl likes you, what do you plan on doing about it? you can't expect them to like you.

The thing is that I don't like any other girls than these or I haven't met any other nice girl that I like. Star and Rainbow are not pretty for some other boys, but for me they are fine, but I don't know what thing of these girls attract me. They're just nice girls.

Last edited:

EchoEcho

eye laws dug aim.
The thing is that I don't like any other girls than these or I haven't met any other nice girl that I like. Star and Rainbow are not pretty for other boys, but for me they are fine, but I don't know what thing of these girls attract me. They're just nice girls.

i understand.

as i said before, go with rainbow.

what happened me last year (let's call this girl alyssa) is there was this girl alyssa. she wasn't that pretty, but i found her cute and nice. she didn't have boobs so i have no idea why the hell i liked her she heard from a couple friends i liked her. but, she didn't like me. so she kinda rejected me.

i lost interest in her. because she still doesn't have boobs

well, no other boys really liked this girl because she doesn't have boobs and when she realized this, she came back to me. she acts nice to me, and then i hear from her friends that she likes me. i politely rejected her because she doesn't have boobs.

are you hoping this happens to you and rainbow? because, you said no other guys really like her. but you like them for who they are. and it sounds to me like they're being a little cocky and thinking they can do better than you, like alyssa with me, when in the end she will come back to you.

and do you like one girl enough to give up liking the other?

Me and my secret boyfriend have been dating for almost 14 months now. He's a senior, and I'm a sophomore. We aren't allowed to date because 3 years is too far apart. We've come up with a plan to convince my parents he isn't 'too old' for me. A lot of my adult friends, (aka, my friends' parents) have agreed to write testimonials about how happy we are when we're together.

Have any of you been in this situation before?
Is there any other way to negotiate a plan with my parents letting me date him?

EchoEcho

eye laws dug aim.
Me and my secret boyfriend have been dating for almost 14 months now. He's a senior, and I'm a sophomore. We aren't allowed to date because 3 years is too far apart. We've come up with a plan to convince my parents he isn't 'too old' for me. A lot of my adult friends, (aka, my friends' parents) have agreed to write testimonials about how happy we are when we're together.

Have any of you been in this situation before?
Is there any other way to negotiate a plan with my parents letting me date him?

maybe he is too old for you.

i mean, your idea is great, but still. he seems a little old.

your parents have every reason to be suspicious and controlling. you should have your boyfriend impress them by taking them to lunch. also i like your plan as well.

just make sure he makes a good impression on your mom, and especially your dad.