• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Advice Thread

Jb

Tsun in the streets
No it doesn't. Most schools already have built in cameras, and some even cameras in the classrooms that parents can watch from home.

No it doesn't. Most schools already have built in cameras, and some even cameras in the classrooms that parents can watch from home.

Oh, I didn't know that. In the Netherlands, something like that would probably not be allowed. If it's legal where HetaOni lives, the idea of recording things and using those as evidence is possible.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Well, then you might need to report this to the police. Instead of looking for solutions at school, using the law in your benefit could help.

Have you tried talking to a counselor? There's no gurantee that this helps, but you should at least try it once or twice. He/she might be able to give you advice, or help you with reporting this to the police.

That your school ignored that letter is a typical school thing: schools don't care about bullying.

Well, is standing up for yourself worth it if you get in big trouble every single time?

Isn't that illegal? It goes against privacy laws..
Not if your doing something illegal/harmful

John Madden

resident policy guy
so i'm thinkin' about making a move on this cute redheaded intern while we're in montreal when we all Get Our Party On tonight, but there's another dude also trying to make a move on her. bro code is not in effect. wat do

John Madden

resident policy guy
Remember your fedora and trenchcoat, hucky.

youre just about the last poster on misc who can be posting things like this, hth

(also update: she shacked up w/ the other dude before i even knew they were in the city. gonna get drunk alone in my hotel room and hate everyone)

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
youre just about the last poster on misc who can be posting things like this, hth

(also update: she shacked up w/ the other dude before i even knew they were in the city. gonna get drunk alone in my hotel room and hate everyone)

Don't worry, you'll always have my friendship

Try find them, out party the other guy, then punch him in the face, fight off his mysteriously appearing ninja goons, jump out of the building with her and zipline to safety as it explodes, then share a slow mo kiss in the rain as the building collapses?

Smokay

Let madness take you
Oh I live in New Jersey, we have bullying laws. But still my school doesn't do sh*t.
My mom wrote letter to the school about this problem. We never got a response.
I want to stand up for myself no matter what, but I also don't want to get something that goes against my record. I once shoved past a kid who was bullying me and I almost got an in school suspension, but I got after school detention instead. For shoving someone.
Yes, here in NJ the"we will stop bullying and have zero tolerance for it" is mostly hype, to establish a reputation. If I were you I would discuss pressing charges against the bullies with your mother and go forward from there.

eBay Huckster said:
not worth the effort
There's plenty of magikarp in the sea. Besides, you didn't even know her that well, you only really had her looks and a first impression to go by. Nothing to intoxicate yourself over.

Last edited:

John Madden

resident policy guy
There's plenty of magikarp in the sea. Besides, you didn't even know her that well, you only really had her looks and a first impression to go by. Nothing to intoxicate yourself over.

1: could you maybe try not throwing cliches into yr posts, thank
2: i'll be the judge of what's worthy of fueling my alcoholism

Smokay

Let madness take you
1: could you maybe try not throwing cliches into yr posts, thank
2: i'll be the judge of what's worthy of fueling my alcoholism

It's fact. Easy come easy go. Just like you happened to come across her, you can come across another girl that's single.

Kamran11

Am I screwed ? I have a chemistry worksheet due tommorow for school that i have no clue how to do. I need to complete it so i don't end up in summer school. I'v been trying to teach myself the work online but it's really confusing and not helping. Any suggestions ? && it's already 11pm where i live

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Am I screwed ? I have a chemistry worksheet due tommorow for school that i have no clue how to do. I need to complete it so i don't end up in summer school. I'v been trying to teach myself the work online but it's really confusing and not helping. Any suggestions ? && it's already 11pm where i live

If you don't turn in one worksheet you automatically go to summer school?

John Madden

resident policy guy
It's fact. Easy come easy go. Just like you happened to come across her, you can come across another girl that's single.

And it won't happen until after I've left Ottawa (since I apparently can't go clubbing or anything while I'm here), leaving me comically frustrated for the next 26 days.

He's right, though. One day you'll meet the right Magikarp, and when you do, you'll quickly find yourself with a raging Gyarados.

But actually I'll find myself with a calm Chansey.

(And then a Happiny.)