• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Afl thread

firelovindocker

i was gonna wait till the 2009 season but i love afl i go for FREO. discuss afl in general and the dockers will rise 2009

treespyro

Vintage much?
Dockers will fail like Melbourne

Go the Saints, Hopefully Finals Footy for us again

Lucazard

Spoof Man™
dam saints and essendon for losing that much to the saints and knocking the crows out of 4th go the CROWS

firelovindocker

yea that saint essedon game at round 22 was funny my best friend goes for crow he was so angry

firelovindocker

FREO WILL DROP sorry my friend your wrong
i feel sorry for the eagles i dont no wat happened to you
2006: premiership
2007: 5th
2008: 15th

firelovindocker

no pavlich was born and raised in adelaide
PAVS A STAR if we win more games he'll definitly win the bronlow

golduck#1

lol go eagles. sorry my friend i hate the dockers. and i said they were gonna win in 2007 with the addition of tarrant/soloman. 2008 i was like top 4 easy. now i have lost hope

treespyro

Vintage much?
Victoria is going up and The Swans are still up there

Western Australia will be in the bottom (Freo and Weagles)

golduck#1

weagles. lol have you seen that afican kid. natanui. he is awesome. he will pick him up. sydney are overated. cats will fall to injuries and hawks wont be as fast. i say kangeroo's or tigers will win

treespyro

Vintage much?
Weagles, (West Coast Eagles), Sydney will make the finals, The Dark Horses are The Bombers and Tigers

We need an Aussie Club Topic, It would be cool

golduck#1

lol yeah. bombers i believe another year or 2 to at the top

firelovindocker

sydney will drop they arent at there best anymore they'll settle for 7th, 8th, 9th or even 10th

golduck#1

barry hall will quit. making ( watch this spelling lol) olochulen ( you no who i mean) as full forward. but he is to old so full backs will run over him

golduck#1

yes that who is who i meant. i hate him so i couldn't be bothered looking it up. i blieve blues/tigers both top 8 next season