• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Official Battle Frontier Ranking Hall~

Nukada

Kyogre Trainer
Woah, what has it been a year now?

I'm surprised my records are still up there! Especially that pitiful battle factory double battle one.

Nidogod

So what is the policy on records set in the R/S Battle Tower? I don't have Emerald, but in Sapphire my record for level 50 Singles is 109.

Last edited:

Lord Scalgon

What title?
So what is the policy on records set in the R/S Battle Tower? I don't have Emerald, but in Sapphire my record for level 50 Singles is 109.

The Battle Tower ranking in this hall is meant for the Emerald Battle Tower. In Emerald, there are frontier brains that may screw your streak over. In R/S, there's no special trainer in the battle tower, so both are similar to each other.

Nidogod

Ack, boo that. Well I guess that means I have to buy Emerald and trade my BT team over and try my luck there.

Champion Jared 14

Would it be okay if we could post teams as well, for those of us who may have higher streaks than the rest?? Oh, for me, battle pike 109 rooms, 40 wins at the battle dome, 48 battle tower single...

Mine is- (These are all single, open level matches)
Factory- 28
Dome- 10
Pike- 140
Tower- 65
Palace- 28
Pyramid- 21
Arena- 41
^_^

Wyrlwynd

Pike Open: 121
Dome Single Open: 26
Factory Single 50: 15
Factory Single Open: 29
Tower Double 50: 55
Tower Double Open: 126
Tower Multi Open: 46
Tower Single 50: 92
Tower Single Open: 83
Arena 50: 65
Arena Open: 36
Pyramid Open: 25
Palace Single Open: 38

Wyrlwynd

Pike Open: 121
Dome Single Open: 26
Factory Single 50: 15
Factory Single Open: 29
Tower Double 50: 55
Tower Double Open: 126
Tower Multi Open: 46
Tower Single 50: 92
Tower Single Open: 83
Arena 50: 65
Arena Open: 36
Pyramid Open: 25
Palace Single Open: 38

This thread is hardly used at all and has been inactive for a few months so Im taking away its sticky status