• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Bleach FanClub

Ulquiorra

Souten ni zase!
The Official Bleach FanClub
-Approved by PsiUmbreon-
BLEACHsig222.png

Where Hollows fear to Trend.
Club banner made by Cho Hakkai
Kurosaki Ichigo looks just like any average 15 year old teenager with only one big difference; he can see ghosts/spirits. Kuchiki Rukia, a Shinigami is out on a mission to find an evil spirit called a Hollow. The Hollow’s target is none other than Ichigo. Rukia and Ichigo confront each other for the first time. Ichigo’s family gets endangered by the Hollow and the only way to stop it was for Rukia, who was injured, to transfer her Shinigami powers to Ichigo who had a strong spiritual force. The concurrence of Rukia and Ichigo leads to many adventures, with a lot of humor along the way. Ichigo helps Rukia fight off Hollows and keep the town safe. The story continues with many twists and turns with action, adventure and comedy.

To honor this wonderful Anime, I have created a club for all. This club will chat about the show, the manga, review episodes and so much more. So if you like Bleach, then join. You are always welcomed here.

|The Rules|
1.| Please, we asked for so called "Haters" to even approach this club.
2.| We ask that you stay on topic, this is a "Bleach" club you know.
3.| Be kind to the members or Ill be forched to Pimp slap you.
4.| No spamming please, we all hate spammers.
5.| Please, no Flame wars. All Arguements should and always be taken outside of the club areas.
6.| As for following these rules, I ask you to follow the SPPF as well.
7.| No 'I like this Anime better than Bleach!' because we don't care.
8.| We reserve the right to ban members.
9.| Everyone of any age can join although, we would prefer people 13 and over. If your under 13, feel free to join anyways but please act mature. Some material may not be suited for children under the age of 13.
10.| Please, no n00bs. Please use proper grammer. If your unliterated, I will give you a warning or two. This is a literate club.
11.| No shipping bashing characters, shippings at all. It creates arguments and fights.
12.| Respect the members that have higher ranks than you. In other words respect Me, the Vice Captain and the Shinigami's given seats.
13.| Please, please, please not Pointless topics that are answered with One-liners. We perfer topics that turn into a Dicussion. Examples are like "If Ichigo was a cake, what would be be?" or something. You answer, and forget about it. We perfer Dicussions and good topics.
13.| Be prepared for spoilers and discussions that you dont even know about, that is, if your a Adult Swim Bleach watcher. This club was originally created for "Sub Watchers", in other words, we watched Bleach in the original Japanese version before you even knew it.

|The Members|
1. Ulquiorra|Captain|
2. Yachiru |Vice-Captain|
3. MapleDestiny
4. Kiyo Charms
5. Dufort
6. PokemonMaster-Chris
7. DKzM0mA |4th Seat|
8. BlindFear
9. ZubZero
10. Akane |6th Seat|
11. Sabaku no Gaara
12. Cho Hakkai
13. Zangetsu
14. -Koumori-
15. Rose
16. Urahara |3rd Seat|
17. Quincy
18. Skiks
19. Shadow Ichigo |5th Seat|
20. ~*Ujun*~
21. Torkoal
22. FireKero!
23. AnimeStar
24. SilverFire
25. x.:Ichigo:.x
26. Jon_Sly
27. Lord of the pants
28. ??*Blood Bountou??*
29. SuperJolteon
30. grand master cyndaquil
31. foxkitty
32. Sharingan
33. Kyuubii
34. BattleFranky~40
35. Golden_Latias
36. jakepwnsjoo
37. hyoga
38. Kanadian Kyuubi
39. Bleach
40. Shiny Flygon
41. Chaos~Espeon
42. Battra
43. Av0idTheL1ght
44. Dragon Champion
45. ~DR~
46. chiper12
47. GhostMaster27
48. SilverCloudCatcher02
49. Munchlax2.0
50. ?Latias?
51. Z_N-Freak
52. Cassandra

If you like to Join the club, please post here and avoid PMing me.

|Repersent!|
A special feature in this club is that the all of the members may Represent a character from Bleach. Here is the list of repersenitives.

Kurosaki Ichigo represented by Ulquiorra
Uyruu Ishida represented by Yachiru
Toushiro Hitsugaya Represented by MapleDestiny
Kon Represented by Dufort
Abarai Renji Represented by PokemonMaster-Chris
Inoue Orihime Represented by Kiyo Charms
Zaraki Kenpachi Represnted by DKzM0mA
Chad / Sado Yasutora Represnted by Akane
Kuchiki Rukia Represented by Cho Hakkai
Old Man Zangetsu Represented by Zangetsu
Hinamori Momo Represented by -Koumori-
Shihouin Yoruichi Represented by Rose
Hollow Ichigo / White Ichigo / Shirosaki Represented by Urahara
Ishida Ryukenn Represented by Quincy
Ichimaru Gin Represented by BlindFear
Madarame Ikkaku Represented Shadow Ichigo
Kusajishi Yachiru Represented by FireKero!
Kyouraku Shunsui Represented by SilverFire
Kuchiki Byakuya Represented by Lord of the pants
Yamada Hanatarou Represented by Sharingan
Nova Represented by Kyuubii
Grimmjaw Represented by BattleFranky~40
Don Kanoji Represented by Av0idTheL1ght
Urahara Kisuke (GetaBoshi) Represented by ~DR~
Tatsuki represented by SilverCloudCatcher02

If you will like to represent a character, please post.

|Rules of Representing!|
1.| You can only represent 1 character.
2.| Please check the list before representing. If the character you want is already represented, too bad.
3.| Feel free to change your represented character.
4.| If a member is unactive with the character you wanted, tell me. I might let you represent that character.
5.| Please, do not copy this idea for 'Representing' a character in anyway since its property to the Bleach Club only. If you do copy, it shows how un-original you are.

Last edited:

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
^_^ Yay! I'm co-Owner! Topic! Lets think of a topic!

Ulquiorra

Souten ni zase!
Yes, new members ^_^ Who would like to do the honors for thinking of the first Topic?

Ulquiorra

Souten ni zase!
Okie dokie.. Hmm.. We need more members first.

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
Hello, everyone!

Ulquiorra

Souten ni zase!
Whats up, Vulp! If you could Cosplay as someone from Bleach, who would you be?

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
Koisnake said:
Whats up, Vulp! If you could Cosplay as someone from Bleach, who would you be?

Whats Crackin', Snake! Um, I want to be Kon. If he's too hard to make, I'll be Rukia.
And You?

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Meh, I'll join. Ichigo plushie... Awaaaaaay. XD

Meh, I'd be Ichigo. Or as Wukpix said Rukia. <3 I could buy his costume from the anime store if I got enough money. >_>

Ulquiorra

Souten ni zase!
Kiyo Charms said:
Meh, I'll join. Ichigo plushie... Awaaaaaay. XD

Meh, I'd be Ichigo. Or as Wukpix said Rukia. <3 I could buy his costume from the anime store if I got enough money. >_>

Thank you for joining ^^ Me? Ill probably be..Karin or something,I dont know.

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
Yay! Kui is on!

Dufort

Rawr >3
i guess i'll join even though i haven't seen the anime. xD it looks good though. for the character thing, uhh, the little lion thing that looks like a stuffed animal. xD

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
Yay! Dufort joooooined! Okie dokie, We'll go add you to the list and give you your Representive! His name is kon xDD

Ulquiorra

Souten ni zase!
Thanks for joining, Dufort! To download episodes, go to http://bleachportal.net and they are EXTREMELY easy to download. Thats how I watch it.

Dufort

Rawr >3
me dunno. xD *runs off to read stuff about bleach* that way i'll sound at least half like i know what i'm talking about. 8D

snake: you must have missed my post at the ZB club, but wulf saw it. i ish not allowed to download stuff like that on my comp. :<

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
Aaaaw. You Can't download it? WAIT! You can go to that website and download the Manga like a snap!

Dufort

Rawr >3
it's not that. my parents don't let me. ;-;

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
Oooooh, I see. Why can't you just download it and delete it right after?

Ulquiorra

Souten ni zase!
We need more members xDDD Vulpix gots a new bishie!