• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Bleach FanClub

Urahara

Showtimu da!
Haven't been here in a while... Heh... Anyway, looking at the new chapters:

WTF!? An Arrancar version of Don Kanonji?

>.> On a semi-related note, Bosch also plays Kuhn in .hack//GU. I was playing it expecting him to whip out a huge sword and start carving up enemies with it. ...Now I'm probably going to watch Bleach tomorrow and expect Ichigo to bring out a gun...or hit on every girl he sees.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Haven't been here in a while... Heh... Anyway, looking at the new chapters:

WTF!? An Arrancar version of Don Kanonji?

>.> On a semi-related note, Bosch also plays Kuhn in .hack//GU. I was playing it expecting him to whip out a huge sword and start carving up enemies with it. ...Now I'm probably going to watch Bleach tomorrow and expect Ichigo to bring out a gun...or hit on every girl he sees.
And everyone knows he does Vash on Trigun. That's another reason I want to meet him :p.

Also, where do you guys find the manga? I'm interested in checking it out.

Ulquiorra

Souten ni zase!
And everyone knows he does Vash on Trigun. That's another reason I want to meet him :p.

Also, where do you guys find the manga? I'm interested in checking it out.
Go to Bleach7.com, thats where I find my manga. You don't even have to download it if you don't want to because they have a manga gallery and download page.

Dufort

Rawr >3
*posts again for once* xD

How far is the manga? Even though I finally got to watching the current subs (getting bored waiting for more xD) I'm still gonna be lost at what everyone is talking about. xD *steals Woof's Urahara hat and runs off*

Okay, now I'm finally seeing how much dub voices suck compared to sub ones after watching the dub tonight. xD

Hmmm, Doof might be getting a new Bishie. ;x *pokes Woof and Snake* You might know. xD

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Saw the epsiode yesterday in english and it was hilarious XD. Rukia was in even funnier in that episode with that Bo Ha Ha Ha Ha thing XD.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
>.< Gah! You just reminded me! I missed the episode last night.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I thought last nights epsode was kind of pointless i mean the holo in it was so small btw can i join
Yeah, welcome ^^

And I know what happened in the episode. I've seen it subbed. I just watch the dub partly for laughs, partly to hear everyone's voices.

Ulquiorra

Souten ni zase!
Sure, chiper12. Welcome!

I don't want to really watch the dubs anymore since its a waste of time and I have to wake up for Church early on Sundays.

Dufort, is it Matsumoto or Kisuke?

Urahara

Showtimu da!
>.> That's the beauty of living in the Pacific time zone with an Eastern-only feed for Cartoon Network. Bleach at 9 FTW!

Anyway... Kanonji's voice...meh. It kinda grew on me as the episode went on, though I think I prefer the sub voice. It's crazier.

The star of the night, however, was Demi-Hollow Man with "And what's with the friggin' crazy hat!?"

Also, why change Drop In Holy Ground to Spirit Hunter? >.> Though I'll admit that the latter is easier to say.

BOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
They usually upload the dubs on youtube, so I'll check it out there if I'm bored.

I just got the Bleach DS: Souten ni Kakeru Unmei in the mail today, yay. It so fun and so hard to understand xDDD

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
LUCARIO DUDE, sure you can join. What episode are you on? Haha.. Hollows are boring to talking about xDDD

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
can i join i whach bleach the japanis version and hellows are boring to talk about
Yeah, Hellows probably are, but Hollows aren't.

Welcome ^^

Urahara

Showtimu da!
>.> Yeah, if we include the Hollow subtypes, they certainly aren't boring.*coughEspada103cough*

Welcome, Lucario Dude.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Welcome to the Bleach club LUCARIO DUDE^^. Not all Hollow's are boring. Hollow Ichigo is not boring. He's awesome. He's actully better then others Hollow's in the series XD.

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
>.> Yeah, if we include the Hollow subtypes, they certainly aren't boring.*coughEspada103cough*

Welcome, Lucario Dude.
And Vizards or whatever your supposed to call 'em. Hollows are actually very interesting to talk about. *coughHirakocough* I never said hollows are boring I just repeated 'im xD

Last edited:

Urahara

Showtimu da!
It don't matter what you call them, so long as you don't call them Visoreds.

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
It don't matter what you call them, so long as you don't call them Visoreds.
OMG... That sounds so gay.

I want Shinji to show up in the manga again. Oh well. Atleast I can see what that little beam from Nel's head means in the next chapter.