• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Bleach FanClub

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Morning everyone^^. Dang where is everyone today....Well anyways we haven't had a topic in a long while in this club. How about this one: Which season of the Bleach series do you like the most?

I perfer the Soul Society Arc season. Best one I ever watched^^. Better fights and more hilarious parts in it XD.

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
Which season of the Bleach series do you like the most?

First Season and Soul Society arc. Uuuh.. Thats all I have to say xD

OMG, New chapter comments.

Ulqi and I kept going "AAAW!" because Nel looks so cute! OMG, she reminded me of a Mamodo from Zatch Bell xD

Urahara

Showtimu da!
Heh...

Nell is the Kirby Arrancar.

As for the topic: Arrancar arc. Even though it isn't animated yet.

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
Heh...

Nell is the Kirby Arrancar.

As for the topic: Arrancar arc. Even though it isn't animated yet.

Nell got a sex change xD At first they said he was a guy, then a girl, then a guy again. Seriously, I thinks he is a girl. Look,she got eyelashes and she used Female Kanji when describing her in the manga. And she kinda has a crush on Ichigo, so s/he would be gay if s/he was a boy.. At least Kubo intended that..

And many people say that Nel is the Menos that Ichigo fought way back because of that scar on her face. Read this.
In chapter 197, Captain Hitsugaya explains the three kinds of Menos. In chapter 213, Aizen refers to all the Menos that were killed while following Grimjaww as Gillians, the weakest kinds of Menos, hence: "Deiroy, Shaolon, Idolad, Illfort, Nakim" were all Menos of the Gillian class.

Its not totally impossible. I think she is that Menos.

Last edited:

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Nell got a sex change xD At first they said he was a guy, then a girl, then a guy again. Seriously, I thinks he is a girl. Look,she got eyelashes and she used Female Kanji when describing her in the manga. And she kinda has a crush on Ichigo, so s/he would be gay if s/he was a boy.. At least Kubo intended that..

Dang this character sounds like from Ranma 1/2 XD. And Nell has a crush on Ichigo. Most of the Bleach manga's get more hilarious by the mintue.

Ulquiorra

Souten ni zase!
Dang this character sounds like from Ranma 1/2 XD. And Nell has a crush on Ichigo. Most of the Bleach manga's get more hilarious by the mintue.
LOL, it is xD I just read the Chapter 252 translations. Gosh, Ossan is using Niño a little toooo much. At first, I was like "Cool, hes speaking Hispanic" but then he used it like 50 million times and it got annoying. It makes us Hispanics look bad ;; Haha xD

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
LOL, it is xD I just read the Chapter 252 translations. Gosh, Ossan is using Niño a little toooo much. At first, I was like "Cool, hes speaking Hispanic" but then he used it like 50 million times and it got annoying. It makes us Hispanics look bad ;; Haha xD

50 million times. Dang Ossan is going way too over borad on that word XD. So it was funny for a while in the seires but now it got annoying?

Ulquiorra

Souten ni zase!
50 million times. Dang Ossan is going way too over borad on that word XD. So it was funny for a while in the seires but now it got annoying?

Exactly xD Nows its like a fad for Kubo to start using Spanish words o_0 I mean, he kept calling him Kid! (Nino) Hes getting too stereotipic about using Spanglish xD Or Spangapense or Spanish Japanese xDD I dont know.

Urahara

Showtimu da!
>.> I've always wonder why he made the Hollows speak Spanish. The Arrancar do so even more, hell they even introduce themselves in Spanish....and all of their techniques are Spanish. Made it really easy to go in and write the Spanish Arrancar article on Wikipedia.

http://es.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Arrancar&diff=prev&oldid=3924657
My initial version of it. Note that this was back during the Luppi vs. Hitsugaya fight.

http://es.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Arrancar&diff=next&oldid=3928235
And this is how it got grammar'd. I suppose that's what I get for using Babelfish for the stuff that I didn't know. It made sense looking at it, but I suppose that it wasn't "correct".

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Well, I just figured out who Aizen's VA is gonna be. Kyle Hebert (Kiba on Naruto, Karasu on Yu Yu Hakusho, Gohan on Dragonball Z/GT, etc.) confirmed that he got the role. And he said his voice will be similar to Karasu's.

I'll try and find some others.

Which season of the Bleach series do you like the most?
Soul Society arc. But I'm kinda biased here, since I haven't read the manga yet. Never have the time to.

Urahara

Showtimu da!
Karasu for Aizen? We have a winner. Now all we need are the rest of the Soul Society voices.

...That makes me wonder, how did you come across this information?

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
It's just something I stumbled upon. Plus, Hebert's official site says so:

Clickeh

Third paragraph

EDIT:This is how Mr. Hebert described his voice for Aizen when asked about it:
Aizen will sound much like my voice for Karasu on Yu Yu Hakusho. Calm, deep, cool, collected....but without Karasu's ghostlike creepiness.

Last edited:

Urahara

Showtimu da!
Awesome. Can't beat info straight from the source.

Ulquiorra

Souten ni zase!
hi guys this thread is beater than mine well alot beter sorey i dont read manga oh my thread name is the bleach thread

Well, yeah since this is a club instead of a thread talk, and you just really talk about how big signatures are and stuff. It looks very corupted to me.

Cool, Aizen should have a really good voice then!

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Morning everyone^^. Last weekends Bleach was alright. Rukia's english act was hilarious and Ishida's dub voice sounded alright but sounds more colder for some reason.

Av0idTheL1ght

Which series of the Bleach series do you like the most?

I actually like the first season, pre Soul Society more just because things seemed so odd and it was cool. The comedy was hilarious and mixed in more than the Soul Society era (where they would just make an entire episode devoted to Don Kanoji XD).

But Soul Society arc is definately the second. The Bounto arc isnt bad I have to admit. I mean aside from the battles going from they lose in 20 minutes to they win in 35 minutes, it's an amazing filler.

Ulquiorra

Souten ni zase!
Morning everyone^^. Last weekends Bleach was alright. Rukia's english act was hilarious and Ishida's dub voice sounded alright but sounds more colder for some reason.

They showed Ishida's voice?! I did'nt know!

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
Hey, look everyone x3 My brother and I made a fandub! Read the description so you get it xD Its not serious, its supposed to be funny and stupid.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aUNVQcJ4_3g

And other news, they got the full version of Rollin' Star, and two words. It sucks. The singing is way off and so is the music. Omg, the TV version is so much better. T_T That was really disapointing. It sounded like they wiped it together in the last minute. Most of the time, the Bleach Full versions rock, but this one was good at the beginning, but screwed up at the end.

Last edited:

Av0idTheL1ght

Gotta agree with you yachiru, I mean I loved it as an opening, so I downloaded it.

It's ok the first time, but its just disappointing. She went from acoustic slow songs to trying to have a hard rock head bob halfway through the full song >_>