• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Bleach FanClub

Urahara

Showtimu da!
...You win, Yachiru. You win.

As for Rolling Star full version...yeah. I like the TV size better. I find that the little solo bit in the TV size is missing from the full.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Hey, look everyone x3 My brother and I made a fandub! Read the description so you get it xD Its not serious, its supposed to be funny and stupid.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aUNVQcJ4_3g

And other news, they got the full version of Rollin' Star, and two words. It sucks. The singing is way off and so is the music. Omg, the TV version is so much better. T_T That was really disapointing. It sounded like they wiped it together in the last minute. Most of the time, the Bleach Full versions rock, but this one was good at the beginning, but screwed up at the end.

Yeah I agree as well. The TV verison sounds really good^^. But for the new ending for Bleach. I really don't like it. Sounds too weird for me. Dang that video is hilarious Yachiru-chan XD.

Ulquiorra

Souten ni zase!
The part that missed up the whole song is when the they (I don't know who the artist is) started to sing in slow motion, then suddenly pieced together the rest of the song.. I downloaded it, listened to it and immediately deleted it from my computer and emptied my recycle bin.

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
lol that was funny hey guys did you listend to the 5th op of bleach its cool

Thanks ^^ I was Byakuya and my brother was Ichigo. I'm a bad Byakuya xD

Euuh, we were just talking about the 5th ending song ^^; *points to last posts because there you can find my comments about it* Read the last posts abit before you post, mmk? ^____^

Anyways, here is the official site for the Bleach WII video game, and I will have to me as soon as I get the WII.
http://bleach.sega.jp/wii/

You can play as Grimmjaw! One question. Who is the HECK is that other guy? He looks like a Ulqi and Grimmjaw Mix. 0_0 This is the Bleach Video Game that is based on the Manga. It even has a manga feel to it because they put written sound effects while your fighting. How cute! There is a high chance that Hirako will be in this, so I can't wait to order it! One more thing. You can play as Hanatarou!!!!

The game is going to be released on December 14 or 16 I believe.

The Theme Song for the Bleach Movie is out. I listened to it and it sounds awesome!

Last edited:

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Thanks ^^ I was Byakuya and my brother was Ichigo. I'm a bad Byakuya xD

Euuh, we were just talking about the 5th ending song ^^; *points to last posts because there you can find my comments about it* Read the last posts abit before you post, mmk? ^____^

Anyways, here is the official site for the Bleach WII video game, and I will have to me as soon as I get the WII.
http://bleach.sega.jp/wii/

You can play as Grimmjaw! One question. Who is the HECK is that other guy? He looks like a Ulqi and Grimmjaw Mix. 0_0 This is the Bleach Video Game that is based on the Manga. It even has a manga feel to it because they put written sound effects while your fighting. How cute! There is a high chance that Hirako will be in this, so I can't wait to order it! One more thing. You can play as Hanatarou!!!!

The game is going to be released on December 14 or 16 I believe.

The Theme Song for the Bleach Movie is out. I listened to it and it sounds awesome!

Bleach for Nintendo Wii O_O. I gotta get this system to play it XD. Grimmjaw? Thats really odd name that they came up with. The opening song for the Bleach movie. What is the song called Yachiru-chan?

Urahara

Showtimu da!
Hmm... Ishida's voice gets better by the week. Chad's grandpa, though...I dunno. Not what I expected.

On a side note...I want to get a clip of Chad blasting that Hollow's arm off and the SHOCKING FIRST BULLET voiceclip and overlay them.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Morning everyone^^...looks like there not here today. Anyways I heard the Bleach Movie song and it was awesome and I loved it XD. Can't wait to see the english episode 15 next saturady. I bet its probably more hilarious XD.

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
I'm sorry, but Ishida voices suck. He sounds JUST like that dude from Digimon and he sound's WAAAAAAAAAY to dorky. I know these things because I am an overly obessesed Ishida Fan 0__0

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Hm, I actually kinda liked Ishida's voice :/. I dunno, just seems to fit him IMO.

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
But he sounds way to dorky. 0_0 Ulqi and I said it sounded he wanted to take out his Yu-gi-oh/Pokemon/Digimon whatever cards and Ichigo to duel xD I don't like it. High five to Lucario Dude.

I find every little thing wrong about my baby Ishida, so thats why my opinions differ from yours xD

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Ok, I do NOT like Tsubaki's voice. At all. Probably because I was expecting a more mysterious voice.

SlicingSerenity

Squirtle Squirt!
I would like to join, and be representing J?shir? Ukitake( Only cause Ishida is allready taken...grrr...). He is one of the coolest captains ever and I like his hair (white is the new black hehe) and his Zanpakuto alot. And I agree with Yachiru; Ishida's english voice is an insult to his coolness. In the Jap, he's just naturally cool and perfect. However, in the English version, his voice makes him sound like he's trying too hard to be cool, which Ishida does not need to do.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Aw, come on! Is there anyone in this club besides me who actually likes Ishida's dub voice?

Meh. Welcome Slicing Serenity!

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Welcome to the club SlicingSerenity^^. Anyways Ishida's english voice sound alright but I like the Japanese voice the most. Yesterday's episode was funny XD

Ulquiorra

Souten ni zase!
I would like to join, and be representing J?shir? Ukitake( Only cause Ishida is allready taken...grrr...). He is one of the coolest captains ever and I like his hair (white is the new black hehe) and his Zanpakuto alot. And I agree with Yachiru; Ishida's english voice is an insult to his coolness. In the Jap, he's just naturally cool and perfect. However, in the English version, his voice makes him sound like he's trying too hard to be cool, which Ishida does not need to do.

Alrighty then. Ill add you to the list :3 Thanks for joining and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Yes, I gotta agree with Ishida's voice. They just over did his wanting to be coolness. I mean, it makes me twitch since he sounds just like Ken from Digimon and that voice is'nt suitable for Ishida's voice. Im very dissapointed. I really thought that they were going to get his voice on the mark..

I was going to buy the Bleach Volume 1 from FYE at the Mall. I was sooo close but I was like, no, dont give in into the dubs! So I bought "Cooking Mama" for my DS instead. I rather get the Official Japanese Boxsets. Oh and Im getting a Ichigo Bankai off of Ebay and Shinigami cosplay clothes. w00tness.

SlicingSerenity

Squirtle Squirt!
Hey everyone... who do you think has the coolest Releasing Phrase (idk exactly what to call it lol) for their Zanpakuto? I personally like Shunsui Ky?raku's one...Hana Kaze Midarete, Kashin Naki, Tenp? Midarete, Tenma Warau (Flowers are disturbed, God of Flower weeps, Winds of Heaven are disturbed, Demon of Heaven laughs). It just sounds so damn cool! And I also like Ukitake's release command, Nami kotogotoku, waga tate to nare. Ikazuchi kotogotoku, waga yaiba to nare( Every wave be my shield, every thunder become my blade!). A combo of water and thunder attacks sounds quite deadly...can't wait to see him fight. And also, to what episodes are most people on? I'm at like 75. JW.

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
The coolest Release phrase for the Zanpaktou's are Howl, Zabimaru, Cry Benihime and Whirl, Shirayuki. You should all know who these Zanpaktou belong to :3

I'm cosplaying as Rikishi, yay! I was going to go as Hanatarou, but I can't find a good person who will sell it to me on Ebay who does'nt have Bad feedback. I'm ordering my Shinigami clothes tommarow.