• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Bleach FanClub

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
Which trailer gus? Dunno which one :(

Ulquiorra

Souten ni zase!
Rad, thanks. Is the manga much better than the anime, because I don't want to end bleach at wherever the current episodes are and wait for new filler episodes.

Can I represent Don Kanoji? XD Spirits are aluways with you!!

Yes, the manga is better than the anime in my opinion too, but I still like the anime since I dont need to read "as much" xD But fillers suck..

Yes, you can! Ill add that to the list.

nelllm8.png

OMG, Nell is so cute! Me and Yachiru were singing the song "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" while we were reading the chapter. Hes so cute!

Urahara

Showtimu da!
Nell looks like a [Insert type here] Skull from Disgaea....

Anyway... Voices...

Shrieker: He had some decent lines, but for the most part, MASSIVE FAIL.
Chad's voice gets better and better each week...
Badass Ichigo strikes again. Another win for Mr. Bosch.
Urahara: What happened here? His voice got worse...

Next week will be the big deciding factor for Urahara, though we already know that Kon's voice sucks.

Also...

As for Grimm in the new OP, it appears I was seeing things. I took a screenshot of all three of the flashes that appeared to be Grimm (frame-by-frame FTW!), and it turns out they don't appear to be anything. ...Not anything with a coherent form at least.

Last edited:

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Just watched the dub.

Kon:Hated his voice before, still hate it.
Urahara:His voice is kinda growing on me. Dunno why.
Jinta: Dead-on! But American or Japanese, Jinta's still annoying.
Ururu:Not as dead-on as Jinta, but still not too bad.
That other guy in Urahara's shop (don't remember his name):Ok, I guess.

Av0idTheL1ght

I just saw the dub too.

Kon sounds so different than from the sub, I hate how Ichigo sounds and how he speaks. In the sub, everything was like whatever to him unless it was life or death or emberassing. In the dub, everything he says sounds ultra dramatic. Rukia sounds ok I guess, not as good as the sub. Didn't hear Urahara in the dub since I saw the last half of it, but I'll watch again later to hear it

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
I just saw the dub too.

Kon sounds so different than from the sub, I hate how Ichigo sounds and how he speaks. In the sub, everything was like whatever to him unless it was life or death or emberassing. In the dub, everything he says sounds ultra dramatic. Rukia sounds ok I guess, not as good as the sub. Didn't hear Urahara in the dub since I saw the last half of it, but I'll watch again later to hear it

Er, yeah your right. Ichigo does sounds overly dramatic :/ People take Anime too seriously and think that they have to make voices so dramatic to make it sound like Anime.

Kisuke sounds too young..

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
I saw the new dub verison on saturday. They really messed up on Jinta's voice very bad, Even the japanese sounds way better then this one. True about some people think that Anime is dramatic. Ichigo's dub voice isn't that bad. Kon's new voice sounded very randomO_O

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
I hope they don't keep Kon's voice like that when he goes into the Lion Doll >.>

Episode 100 is out, but it looks like its going to take a while until the fillers are over.

The manga is getting EXTREMELY confusing and cliche now >>.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Just watched the dub. There's good and bad news about Kon, apparantly. Good news is his voice has improved in stuffed animal form, albeit slightly. The bad news? They're pronouncing his name like Kone ._.

And that thing about the drawings. . . classic! xD.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Just watched the dub. There's good and bad news about Kon, apparantly. Good news is his voice has improved in stuffed animal form, albeit slightly. The bad news? They're pronouncing his name like Kone ._.

And that thing about the drawings. . . classic! xD.

They changed it to Kone o_O....okay now they really killed it this time. Its a weird idea for putting an "e" at the end of Kon's name.

Dufort

Rawr >3
I'm actually posting! XD Heey everyone. XD

o.o Yeah, Kon's new name is odd. His voice does sound better though. XD

Ulquiorra

Souten ni zase!
Yay, the club is alive.

I'll join. My favourite characters are Kuchiki Byakuya, Ichimaru Gin and Zaraki Kenpachi.

Sure thing, Dragon Champion. Im delighted to see more sub watcher join the club -hides in corner-

Yes, I see that they was appartly miss-pronouched Kon's name. When I heard it, Im like WTF? Thats not right..That will sucks and thats a huge mistake for the dub and Viz, thumbs down for them.

I kept twitching at the corny comments they still said and Ichigo's sad attempts to curse..I hate it especially when he said "Heh-heh, hi Orihime!" the day before his mom died, he sounded like a fruit..

Hi, Dufort. I missed you!

Urahara

Showtimu da!
I LIVE!! Sorry I haven't been posting as much, school has been PWNING me. Haven't been keeping up with the dub, either. Gotta catch up...

Anyway... We knew it'd be "Cone" from the first episode. Remember the preview? I'll admit his voice is a bit better in Ichigo's body though.

As far as the manga... Heh. Lots of plot WTFs are being dropped for the Big 3 (Bleach, One Piece, Naruto) lately.

Looks like Orihime is going to attempt to destroy Hogyoku by rejecting that it even existed. Course, knowing Aizen, he's prepared for this and given her a fake. After that...say hello to Kyoka Suigetsu'd Orihime.

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
My opinion on the new chapter.

Inoue is getting Emo >.< I liked her cute hyperself...

What gets me angry is that she says "Thank you Ichigo-kun, and did'nt bother to take everyone else who came.. Thats.. just.. Weird.. Ishida, Chad, Rukia and Renji is going to risk their lives to save her and she did'nt even bother to notice. Its always "Ichigo Ichigo Ichigo now". I miss the old Inoue >.> Now is all mature and stuff... Thats.. Not cute anymore. I want the old Inoue back..

I have a huge feeling that Bleach Is going to end soon with the "Happy ending with Ichigo and Inoue" or something, because Kubo is running out of Ideas.

Nel is a girl 0______0

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
[spoil]I doubt it will end. TOo much unsolved. This rescue mission is a failure.

Ichigo can't take out anyone higher than 6 on the espada line, Chad, maybe 8-10, I doubt he got THAT much stronger, Ishida, I dunno maybe really strong, but most likely not stronger than Ichigo's vaizard form, so he'll take out 7th?

Rukia, maybe some arrancar, but no way in cold hell she can beat Yammy straight up, and Renji. I don't even know.[/spoil]

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
My opinion on the new chapter.

Inoue is getting Emo >.< I liked her cute hyperself...

What gets me angry is that she says "Thank you Ichigo-kun, and did'nt bother to take everyone else who came.. Thats.. just.. Weird.. Ishida, Chad, Rukia and Renji is going to risk their lives to save her and she did'nt even bother to notice. Its always "Ichigo Ichigo Ichigo now". I miss the old Inoue >.> Now is all mature and stuff... Thats.. Not cute anymore. I want the old Inoue back..

I have a huge feeling that Bleach Is going to end soon with the "Happy ending with Ichigo and Inoue" or something, because Kubo is running out of Ideas.

Nel is a girl 0______0

Inoue going emo O_O. That is wrong that. They ruined her personality. Yeah I perfer her old self better. It does look like he's running out of ideas. But I kinda doubt that the Bleach will end soon. The season might end but not the series. He might make a different season for Bleach.

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
Kubo's ideas are kinda getting stale though :/ Eh, I just think so. He ruined Poor Inoue's personality and made her EXACTLY like Rukia when she was in the tower.. How annoying. I bet there will be ANOTHER rescue arc after Inoue.

Anyways, to get us out of this mood, here is some funny fandubs!

This one is just plain hilarious!! It shows how 4kids could have messed up Bleach.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LkWHnQDRHM8

OMG, Their voices are so funny xD
"It OOOOOZES out!"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3llvkTIbvas

Dufort

Rawr >3
XD Wtf. I can almost see them doing some of that. <.< The other video, their voices killed my ears, nuff said. D:

Heya Woof and Snake. XD *stillcallingyouthat*

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Ok, the first one scares me o_O I honestly don't see why people complain about the Bleach dub when it could have been this.

The second one kinda scared me, too. But Ichimaru sounded like a country belle! OMG that's gold! xD.