• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Bleach FanClub

Urahara

Showtimu da!
Haven't been here in a while... Heh... Anyway, looking at the new chapters:

WTF!? An Arrancar version of Don Kanonji?

>.> On a semi-related note, Bosch also plays Kuhn in .hack//GU. I was playing it expecting him to whip out a huge sword and start carving up enemies with it. ...Now I'm probably going to watch Bleach tomorrow and expect Ichigo to bring out a gun...or hit on every girl he sees.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Haven't been here in a while... Heh... Anyway, looking at the new chapters:

WTF!? An Arrancar version of Don Kanonji?

>.> On a semi-related note, Bosch also plays Kuhn in .hack//GU. I was playing it expecting him to whip out a huge sword and start carving up enemies with it. ...Now I'm probably going to watch Bleach tomorrow and expect Ichigo to bring out a gun...or hit on every girl he sees.
And everyone knows he does Vash on Trigun. That's another reason I want to meet him :p.

Also, where do you guys find the manga? I'm interested in checking it out.

Ulquiorra

Souten ni zase!
And everyone knows he does Vash on Trigun. That's another reason I want to meet him :p.

Also, where do you guys find the manga? I'm interested in checking it out.

Go to Bleach7.com, thats where I find my manga. You don't even have to download it if you don't want to because they have a manga gallery and download page.

Dufort

Rawr >3
*posts again for once* xD

How far is the manga? Even though I finally got to watching the current subs (getting bored waiting for more xD) I'm still gonna be lost at what everyone is talking about. xD *steals Woof's Urahara hat and runs off*

Okay, now I'm finally seeing how much dub voices suck compared to sub ones after watching the dub tonight. xD

Hmmm, Doof might be getting a new Bishie. ;x *pokes Woof and Snake* You might know. xD

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Saw the epsiode yesterday in english and it was hilarious XD. Rukia was in even funnier in that episode with that Bo Ha Ha Ha Ha thing XD.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
>.< Gah! You just reminded me! I missed the episode last night.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I thought last nights epsode was kind of pointless i mean the holo in it was so small btw can i join
Yeah, welcome ^^

And I know what happened in the episode. I've seen it subbed. I just watch the dub partly for laughs, partly to hear everyone's voices.

Ulquiorra

Souten ni zase!
Sure, chiper12. Welcome!

I don't want to really watch the dubs anymore since its a waste of time and I have to wake up for Church early on Sundays.

Dufort, is it Matsumoto or Kisuke?

Urahara

Showtimu da!
>.> That's the beauty of living in the Pacific time zone with an Eastern-only feed for Cartoon Network. Bleach at 9 FTW!

Anyway... Kanonji's voice...meh. It kinda grew on me as the episode went on, though I think I prefer the sub voice. It's crazier.

The star of the night, however, was Demi-Hollow Man with "And what's with the friggin' crazy hat!?"

Also, why change Drop In Holy Ground to Spirit Hunter? >.> Though I'll admit that the latter is easier to say.

BOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
They usually upload the dubs on youtube, so I'll check it out there if I'm bored.

I just got the Bleach DS: Souten ni Kakeru Unmei in the mail today, yay. It so fun and so hard to understand xDDD

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
LUCARIO DUDE, sure you can join. What episode are you on? Haha.. Hollows are boring to talking about xDDD

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
can i join i whach bleach the japanis version and hellows are boring to talk about
Yeah, Hellows probably are, but Hollows aren't.

Welcome ^^

Urahara

Showtimu da!
>.> Yeah, if we include the Hollow subtypes, they certainly aren't boring.*coughEspada103cough*

Welcome, Lucario Dude.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Welcome to the Bleach club LUCARIO DUDE^^. Not all Hollow's are boring. Hollow Ichigo is not boring. He's awesome. He's actully better then others Hollow's in the series XD.

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
>.> Yeah, if we include the Hollow subtypes, they certainly aren't boring.*coughEspada103cough*

Welcome, Lucario Dude.

And Vizards or whatever your supposed to call 'em. Hollows are actually very interesting to talk about. *coughHirakocough* I never said hollows are boring I just repeated 'im xD

Last edited:

Urahara

Showtimu da!
It don't matter what you call them, so long as you don't call them Visoreds.

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
It don't matter what you call them, so long as you don't call them Visoreds.

OMG... That sounds so gay.

I want Shinji to show up in the manga again. Oh well. Atleast I can see what that little beam from Nel's head means in the next chapter.