• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official (Bumpable) Sugimori and Co. Artwork Thread

Jerre

Gogoat!
That are all cool Sugimori artworks that you have posted guys. I like them all. Ken Sugimori rules.

Guess what guys? Screw the anime avatars I was working on for now. Because you guys made this thread completely 100% full of win, I'm pushing aside my current avatar plans and making the next batch of avatars these Sugimori art pieces. :x

Ooohh, maan... I was hooked on the next pieces of Anime Avatars.:(

eevee-me

Mayness Yayness!
Is this new?
http://i5.*******.com/2rr2s5l.png

eevee-me

Mayness Yayness!
Wow, thats pretty awesome. Where did you find that?

Its in the back of the UK version of the Emerald guide, and yeah it is really awesome.
I think I have some more in other guides and stuff that I can scan

Super Wario 64

Giggity GOO!
when it comes to artwork of pokemon, Sugimori rules. big time. it's a darn shame he got too lazy and only done a few new Johto Pokemon artworks:
Togepi, Bellossom, Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Donphan, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Espeon, Murkrow, Umbreon, Houndour, Houndoom and Slowking.

bubblybubbly-bubba

~ Forever Lonely ~
I think Sugimori is awsome! Y'all keep up the good work finding these pictures!

YellowHat

The Anticool
I always enjoy Sugimori artwork very much. The pokemon are best when they are drawn by Ken Sugimori, I think. This is to post special things Sugimori made, it don't have to be pokemon. With special, I mean work that not had been made public, such as lost promote art, or wallpapers.
I have two here, the first one is for Neo Expedition TCG expansion.
The second one is a wallpaper, with a shiny Charizard. It also includes the Gold/Silver protagonist, Gold/Kenta/Jimmy.

G/S Neo Expedition TCG expansion

Shiny Charizard wallpaper

I would like to see more, so if you have art like this, you can share it with us here. You can also discuss about the posted art, of course.

I'm so using that 2nd one as my new wallpaper! Nice finds!

OtterPops

Mareep!
Amazing artwork! I never seen the GSC E4 official art before. I have the GSC gym leaders on my old Gold/Silver strategy guide if anyone wants to see it, but my scanner is broekn. I'll see if I could use my friend's.

BTW, I LOVE the wool-less Mareep! ^.^

-;179;

CowDude

Amazing artwork! I never seen the GSC E4 official art before. I have the GSC gym leaders on my old Gold/Silver strategy guide if anyone wants to see it, but my scanner is broekn. I'll see if I could use my friend's.

BTW, I LOVE the wool-less Mareep! ^.^

-;179;
That would be great, 'cause I really need the gym leaders. I forgot that they were in the guide, but it doesn't really matter 'cause I can't find mine now that I need it. DX

i dont have any sugimori art but when i searched it on google someones deviant art came up and i just thought that they did amazing fakemon
http://magespages.deviantart.com/
Wow. It may be off-topic, but those are amazing.

OtterPops

Mareep!
Ok, I'll see if I could use his scanner, CowDude.

And those Fake-mon are AMAZING. I wish they were real Pokemon... I especially love the Jynx evolution and the dogs. They even have creative names (better than those of the dubs we have now...)!

-;179;

Super Wario 64

Giggity GOO!
It's REALLY obvious that MagesPages likes Sugimori a lot, cause he does the same artstyle as Sugimori. :)