• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official CELEBI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr
They got something we don't vice versa...

I heard that Japan has Celebi,we have Jirachi. Unless the English pokemon guy talk to the Japanease pokemon guy about the whole Celebi/Jirachi problem! I even heard that in Diamond and Pearl the Japanease versions have Jirachi and the English version have Celebi and if doesn't happen....they I'll start to lose hope in ever getting Celebi. Celebi is the only official pokemon that we can't get without cheating devices(they screw up your game and you lose more than you got!).All we can do is wait,wait,wait,wait,wait,wait *Grabs a tape recorder and falls asleep*,wait,waitwait,wait,wait,wait,wait,wait,wait,wait....until Pearl/Diamond come out in english.For right now all we can do is hope......

Naraku_Diabolos

DNC20/NIN10
http://www.serebii.net/crystal/celebi.shtml

Read that. It's on the main site -_-'

I've already obtained Celebi this way. You people need to stop freaking out and just surf the main site. I've known about that code since 2003 from another Pokémon fan site before Serebii had it.

EDIT: I've known about it since 2001 on The PokeMasters.

Last edited:

Serebii93

too... much...
Possesed Deoxys said:
1.go to battle house in viridian
2 talk to the girl
3she give you a gs ball
4 go to kurt house
5 give him the gs (gold/silver ) ball
6 next day talk to him
7have the ball go to ilex forest shrine put the ball there and celebi will appear flying

..................GOOD SURF..............:surfpika:

Possesed Deoxys;386-d; Deoxys rulez;386-d;

I don't believe this at all! I've been to the Trainer House lots of times before, and nobady gives up a GS Ball!

~*Pikafan*~

Have you seen me?
Question

Do any of u know how to get Celebi in crystal? I do, and the GS ball works, but I used gameshark

Dunsparce

Serebiicrazed said:
Do any of u know how to get Celebi in crystal? I do, and the GS ball works, but I used gameshark

Take a look at my thread and see what you need to do.

Besides, most Sharked GS Balls don't work at all :/

L

Lord of Ninetales

Celebi is finally being officially released in America in the Journey Across America Tour. Yay!

POKErUsAm

Macho man!
when g/s/c were new i bought a used crystal and i was pretty excited,when i got it from ebay (i love ebay :-D)it was ovious that whoever i bought it off had dozens of cheats done on,when i checked his feeback he also sold gamesharks!it had a celebi,a million typhlosions level 100,and a lot more!

Neo

Dual Psychic Trainer
I don't really know how, but I have Celebi on my Gold. I got it off my cousin AGES ago, and he said he got it off his friend. So I don't have a clue where it actually comes from. For all I know, it'll probably mess up my game, but I had it on Crystal for a couple of years and its still fine now.

T

togipi_chan

get 250 pokemon in pokedex then go to professor elm and he will give you the gs ball then give it kurt and soon you will get it back the go in the forest and find a bird house put the gs ball in and celebi will attack catch it. i got celebi this way.

Serebii93

too... much...
Spirit of Latios said:
get 250 pokemon in pokedex then go to professor elm and he will give you the gs ball then give it kurt and soon you will get it back the go in the forest and find a bird house put the gs ball in and celebi will attack catch it. i got celebi this way.
Why do all you people believe that?! It doesn't work, so quit lying!

Dunsparce

Spirit of Latios said:

You're as bad as the RGBY People that go "OMGZ M3wZ 15 uNd3R 73H 7RuCk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111one", which is also a lie ._.

If you have a Celebi on any non-Japanese GSC, it's sharked. You got it in a trade? The person you traded with Sharked it.

Now, unlike popular belief, sharked pokemon cannot ruin the game As long as you put it in correctly and that the value isn't 00, FC, FD (Which is an Egg that destroys your file if hatched), FE, and FF. Bumping your GB/GBC GS even slightly will mess up your game.

So don't shark, people.

muckers

*yawn*
Well, *most* Celebis will be sharked. There are legit ones though, given away at Nintendo events nearly 5 years ago. ^_^

I still have mine on my Crystal, which was traded from my Silver. (My silver was the one which I had the legit Celebi put on courtesy of the NOM team, in a comp. way back in '01).

Naraku_Diabolos

DNC20/NIN10
Naraku_Diabolos said:
http://www.serebii.net/crystal/celebi.shtml

Read that. It's on the main site -_-'

I've already obtained Celebi this way. You people need to stop freaking out and just surf the main site. I've known about that code since 2003 from another Pokémon fan site before Serebii had it.

^READ THE POST I HAD^

I also needed to edit that post. I've known about it since 2001 on The PokeMasters website.

M

Magma Instinct

May I say that there is no way that you can get Celebii "legally" in GSC. Only though Gameshark (loves mine). And if you use the gameshark to get the GS ball, For ***'s sake just use it to get Celebii directly

~*Pikafan*~

Have you seen me?
Lord of Ninetales said:
Celebi is finally being officially released in America in the Journey Across America Tour. Yay!
Um... hello?!? This is G/S/C discussion! Not JAAT discussion!
togipi_chan said:

^That Big Fat LIE!!!^Celebi can only be obtained with the gs ball. You don't have to get all of the Pokemon.

Vaporeon

Coral Eye Trainer
muckers said:
There are legit ones though, given away at Nintendo events nearly 5 years ago. ^_^

I got mine from that. Luckily I brought my Gameboy Advance with me the same day I went to the Shopping Centre (Which was in another city after my parents had been looking at Hotels to buy an apartment (not one to live in.. Don't ask.)). I had to walk all the way to the car in the carpark to get it out in order to get Celebi later on. Thank god for that.

Serebii93

too... much...
Right now I'm going to try that Celebi glitch where you breed a male Meganium and a Female Alakazam. I am 25% beliving that it'll work. I like to get my hopes up. I mean, Mew can be caught in the RBY games. I have a lot of doubt about this glitch. Alakazam isn't compatible with a Meganium...

Status
Not open for further replies.