• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official CELEBI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe!!! i never wanted to complete i only play for fun and strategy

GeorgeCollins

Volcano Trainer
muckers said:
Ludicolo is Grass and Water, which is why it's a good Pokemon.

Point still stands that grass types have too many weaknesses. Fire, Flying, Ice and Psychic to name but a few.

No, grass weaknesses are: Fire, Flying Ice and Bug. Psychic is only super effective against grass types that are part poison.

Golde

Always Searching~
Its a good thing this was posted, because I have heard so ma ny rumors involving Celebii. Catch unknowns in alphabetical order, use all HMs on the shrine, etc.

V

violetriot

darn it, i think somone wil find away, i mean i remember when every one thought you were stupid for thinking there was a way to get mew in r/y/b so it could be there, if its pokedex data is on there then so must celebi?

muckers

*yawn*
...It's really not. The game has been out, what, nearly 6 years now? The likelihood of someone finding a glitch NOW, after all this time, is incredibly unlikely.

The only way to get Celebi is to cheat or get it from a Nintendo Celebi Event, which of course ended years ago.

I had one on mine from an event, but because I cloned it so many times for my friends my save file became corrupted. :(

Last edited:

Pure

back.
OR if you have a japanese Crystal, you can get the G/S ball given to you by Kurt after obtaining it at a special celebi event (which also ended years ago)

L

LTking

im going to be crazy from all that people that think she now celebi and the you get this: defeat 100 times the leaqeu go to the prof and he say make all legendarys lvl 100 the see him back and he gives you a gs ball go to kurt bla bla bla. you cant get celebi.

D

dragonite_master

Rui Gomes said:
Well, I found a Celebi in my old Silver Game once. Level 11, in Goldenrod. But that was a glitch (game froze after some days). But a friend of mine was able to get a normal Celebi, level 30. Don't ask me how. But, thanks to him, I have Celebi (and it's not that good).
your friend probably did a cheat code i heard of that has to do with the ilex forest shrine [i thought it was a fake cheat though

D

dragonite_master

i heard something like that too.then u put the gs ball inthe shrine in ilex forest

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dragonite_master

i heard you get the gs ball.give it to kurt next day he gives it back.put it in the ilex forest shrine and you see a level 30 celebi.im not saying it works thats just what i heard

D

dragonite_master

i had one someone downloaded it into my game but i restarted it

Sazs

Boulder Trainer
For long time ago, i read that when you get the gs ball, give it to kurt. next day go to kurt, and you'll get it back. Then go to the ilex forest, and the shrine, then put the GS Ball in the shrine, then a level 30 Celebi will jump out and attack you...

Some others have said this too, and i think that it is how you get celebi, but, you need GS ball first, and i dont know how to get that but i think you can do it on a way...

There is data of celebi
Somebody get it by the game frozes, that means that celebi is in the game (i think so)

But you dont have to believe me.

But it is a litlle wierd if they make the data for celebi on the US version, without you can get it...

muckers

*yawn*
Well, Celebi data is there because Nintendo were going to give it away at Nintendo events.

But you can't get it through 'normal means' if you know what I mean - you can't do anything in the game to get it by yourself (without cheating).

Also, you can't get the GS ball without cheating or glitching your game.

Sazs

Boulder Trainer
i know, but i just have a feeling about that you can, and prof oak will give it to you in pallet town, after you've done something, but that could be cool..

when i was like 6 or 7 i used gs i feel ashamed of me

D

dragonite_master

if there is a way to get celebi and im not saying there is it might have to do with exeggcute.if you read the description for celebi in fire red or leaf green[im not sure wich] it talks about her leaving behind an egg from the future and they both have th same two types.or it might have to do with togepi

Status
Not open for further replies.