• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~~*The Official Claim A Pokemon Thread 6.0*~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

buizel kid

~*!*~Official Claim a Pokémon Thread 6.0~*!*

~*!*~This is a reset! All claims from the previous versions have been erased~*!*~
Pokémon only. Not Pokémon characters, or specific Pokémon from the Animé.
No Shiny/Shadow/etc. formes.
Your account must be active!, if you haven't been active within the past month, your claim can and WILL be voided. Furthermore, if you're banned, your claim is also voided.
You must be a member for at least one month to claim! Pretty self-explanatory. You must be a member for at least one month before claiming a Pokémon.
Don't complain. If you didn't get your first choice, just choose something else, or don't claim anything at all. Don't harass whoever claimed it to give it to you, either. Anyone caught harassing will be infracted with a 5 Pt. Infraction and also barred from claiming a Pokémon forever.
You can only claim ONE Pokémon. You don't need more than one! That's simply greediness!

Read the General Pokemon Discussion Rules, please!

LIST OF POKEMON CLAIMED:

Buizel
Umbreon
rotom
Garchomp

Last edited:
Hmm, I don't see a form...so...

I would like to claim Umbreon as my Pokemon.

Hmm, that would explain the whole thing.

V

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Lol this is sad.

Get it approved by a mod and come back later.

buizel kid

Buizel KId~Buizel~!12 august 2009

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n
This is what, the 2nd one today?

This isn't official, screwhards who didn't get the message

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
Sorry you got your hopes up, folks. Buizel kid did not get this remake approved by a moderator first. This isn't allowed.

Buizel kid, just so you know, Erik Destler is in charge of the Pokemon Claiming thread. When he wants to redo it, he will.

D

Deleted member 11515

[img139]http://i36.*******.com/2872682.jpg[/img139]

what.
on.
earth.

:|

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.