• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official "Claim Your Favorite Video Game Character" Thread [V5]

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
Young Xehanort / Kingdom Hearts Series - SerenadingCelebi [3/23/2016]

Snoo

Work Hard, Play Hard
Sheva Alomar / Resident Evil 5 - Snoo [5/14/16]

Due to inactivity.
Here's Proof.

:]

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Gotta like how I somehow keep checking back monthly nowadays. x.x

Sheva Alomar / Resident Evil 5 - Snoo [5/14/16]

Due to inactivity.
Here's Proof.

:]
Old Character: May / Pokémon Series - DarkLucarioADV [04/23/2014]
New Character: Soren / Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - DarkLucarioADV [5/24/2016]
Alrighty, both of these have been approved. The master list is updated!

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Old character: Inquisitor Lavellan / Dragon Age: Inquisition - MooseSmuggler [01/08/2015]
New character: Junkrat / Overwatch - Moosesmuggler [06/27/2016]

It was a toss up between Junkrat and D.Va, but in the end, I had to choose my trash son.

Last edited:

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Old Character: Hades / Kid Icarus series - jonman721 [01/21/2013]
New Character: Momoka Sakurai / Idolm@ster: Cinderella Girls - Hawkeye721 [07/05/2016]

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
Tara / Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Tara's Adventure - ~CallOfTheIndie~ [07/05/2016]

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Code:
Cloud Strife / Final Fantasy VII - DiaRubyTandem [06/12/2016]
Old character: Inquisitor Lavellan / Dragon Age: Inquisition - MooseSmuggler [01/08/2015]
New character: Junkrat / Overwatch - Moosesmuggler [06/27/2016]

It was a toss up between Junkrat and D.Va, but in the end, I had to choose my trash son.
Old Character: Hades / Kid Icarus series - jonman721 [01/21/2013]
New Character: Momoka Sakurai / Idolm@ster: Cinderella Girls - Hawkeye721 [07/05/2016]
Tara / Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Tara's Adventure - ~CallOfTheIndie~ [07/05/2016]
And my monthly updates continue, haha. xD All of these have been accepted and updated!

@MooseSmuggler: Hope you don't mind if I listed your claim as Jamison "Junkrat" Fawkes; since that is his name, after all. I felt like making this a little more formal. xP

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Ah Puch / SMITE- Kung Fu Ferret [07/11/2016]
'Tis approved and added onto the list!

And it's time for me to change one of my claims again. lol
Old Character: Mettaton / Undertale - SilverLanayru [10/27/2015]
New Character: Lena "Tracer" Oxton / Overwatch - SilverLanayru [07/29/2016]

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
dropping this old *** claim

Duster / Mother 3 - xDIRCIOx [11/04/2014]

Bayonetta / Bayonetta - Rocxidi [08/11/2016]

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I don't think there's a form for this, but I'm actually requesting to remove this claim and nothing else, can that be done?
Yes that can be done. ^^ I'll go take care of that shortly!
I actually forgot to include a form of some sorts, but I'm definitely okay with just casually being told like this.