• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official "Claim Your Favorite Video Game Character" Thread [V5]

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Claire Redfield / Resident Evil 2,code veronica,and revelations 2 - FairyWitch [02/05/2017]

so she in like 2 other resident evil games lol not sure if I should list them all silver XD

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Claire Redfield / Resident Evil 2,code veronica,and revelations 2 - FairyWitch [02/05/2017]

so she in like 2 other resident evil games lol not sure if I should list them all silver XD
Nah you're fine. xP If the character is in more than one game in the same series, it's okay to just list the series instead of the games. Anyways, your claim is approved! ^^ (List is updated.)

Superteletubbies64

MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!
Pretty sure my old claim is now invalid because of my absence

Old Character: Mario / Super Mario - Vanillite1 [02/03/2016]
New Character: Komachi Onozuka / Touhou Kaeidzuka: Phantasmagoria of Flower View - Vanillite1 [03/03/2017]

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Pretty sure my old claim is now invalid because of my absence

Old Character: Mario / Super Mario - Vanillite1 [02/03/2016]
New Character: Komachi Onozuka / Touhou Kaeidzuka: Phantasmagoria of Flower View - Vanillite1 [03/03/2017]
Actually, the way it works is that when you claim something, it is your claim. It doesn't become invalid whatsoever. If you were inactive for a period of time (over a month or so), that just means you're at risk of losing your claim if someone finds out about your inactivity and want to take your claim from you.

But anyway, your claim change has been accepted and updated!

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Old Character: Soren / Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - Kuvario [05/24/2016]
New Character: Sora / Kingdom Hearts - Kuvario [03/05/2017]

The previous claim holder for Sora, ~Silver Aura~, has been inactive for all of February.
Alright yep, this claim is now yours. :] Claim change accepted and updated!

Old Character: Garry / Ib - Nerdy McNerdface [11/19/2016]
New Character: Ukyo / Amnesia (Otome Series) - Nerdy McNerdface [03/22/2017]

Decided it was about time to change my claim to the ultimate snugglemuffin who didn't deserve what he had to go through. Jesus his backstory is harsh.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Cheren/Pokemon - TikTok13 [22/3/17]
Wrong date format. Please try again in a week.

Strike 1 → Banned until March 29th, 2017.

Old Character: Garry / Ib - Nerdy McNerdface [11/19/2016]
New Character: Ukyo / Amnesia (Otome Series) - Nerdy McNerdface [03/22/2017]

Decided it was about time to change my claim to the ultimate snugglemuffin who didn't deserve what he had to go through. Jesus his backstory is harsh.
You got it! Claim change approved and updated.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I.... am surprised I still had a claim here. I was inactive for several long periods back in 2014/5. Was originally coming to claim Wrench from Watch Dogs, but I saw Lillie wasn't taken.

Old Character: Dawn / Pokemon series - Zoruagible [07/22/2013]
New Character: Lillie / Pokemon series - Zoruagible [03/26/2017]

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I.... am surprised I still had a claim here. I was inactive for several long periods back in 2014/5. Was originally coming to claim Wrench from Watch Dogs, but I saw Lillie wasn't taken.

Old Character: Dawn / Pokemon series - Zoruagible [07/22/2013]
New Character: Lillie / Pokemon series - Zoruagible [03/26/2017]
That feeling when. xD But hey, least no one tried to take your claim during your inactivity, haha.
Anyway, claim change accepted and updated!

Sorry about last time - but my ban ends today, the 29th of March, so I would like to re-apply.

Cheren / Pokémon - TikTok13 [03/29/2017]
Yep, you got it this time! Claim accepted and added to the list!