• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official "Claim Your Favorite Video Game Character" Thread [V5]

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Changing my claim...

Old Character: Metroplex / Transformer: Fall of Cybertron -Cyberra [08/19/2013]
New Character: Jorge-052 / Halo: Reach - Cyberra [04/10/2017]

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Changing my claim...

Old Character: Metroplex / Transformer: Fall of Cybertron -Cyberra [08/19/2013]
New Character: Jorge-052 / Halo: Reach - Cyberra [04/10/2017]
Not a problem, your claim change has been approved/updated!

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Name: Remmie
Character I want to claim: Rakan / League Of Legends [04/10/2017]

Please.
There is a claiming form for this, and what you posted isn't the one I had set up. (And in addition, you didn't post the correct claim date, either. It says April 10th when you meant April 15th.) Please try again in a week.

Strike 1 → Banned until April 22nd, 2017.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Name: TrioxHydre
New name: KorrinaMyuu
Claiming: KORRINA

yesyesyesyesyesyes

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Name: TrioxHydre
New name: KorrinaMyuu
Claiming: KORRINA

yesyesyesyesyesyes
Please use the correct form when claiming. The form you used only applies if you've already claimed a character and have had a name change since. You're welcome to try again in a week.

Strike 1 → Banned until April 24th, 2017.

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Old Character: Sheik / The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Twilit Dragoon [02/27/2015]
New Character: Sans / Undertale - Twilit Dragoon [06/04/2017]

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Been a long time and finally making a chance to reflect that change.

Old Character: Panne / Fire Emblem series - DaAuraWolf [01/25/2014]
New Character: Selkie / Fire Emblem Fates - DaAuraWolf [06/03/2017]

Mia Blaze

I'mma gonna Deku in the face, Kacchan
Undyne / Undertale - Mia Blaze [06/08/2017]

Edit: Sorry, not used to using the American format.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Old Character: Sheik / The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Twilit Dragoon [02/27/2015]
New Character: Sans / Undertale - Twilit Dragoon [06/04/2017]
Old Character: Helena Harper/ Resident Evil 6 - Shinehollow [09/14/2016]
New Character: Billy Coen / Resident Evil - Username [04/06/2017]
Been a long time and finally making a chance to reflect that change.

Old Character: Panne / Fire Emblem series - DaAuraWolf [01/25/2014]
New Character: Selkie / Fire Emblem Fates - DaAuraWolf [06/03/2017]
Bass EXE / MegaMan Battle Network Series - ZeroFire [06/08/2017]
Undyne / Undertale - Mia Blaze [06/08/2017]

Edit: Sorry, not used to using the American format.
I nearly forgot about this yet again, whoops. xD
Uh despite catching some minor errors in one of the claims, everyone's is fine!
The master list has been updated.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Old Character: Brendan / Pokemon - Mizz Nikki [01/03/2015]
New Character: Miles Edgeworth / Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Mizz Nikkii [08/31/2017]

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Old Character: Brendan / Pokemon - Mizz Nikki [01/03/2015]
New Character: Miles Edgeworth / Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Mizz Nikkii [08/31/2017]
Holy. snap. This is what I get for not paying attention to my subbed threads after awhile. x_x; What is life.
(Though I guess to be fair, things got quiet in here for sometime, haha.)
Sincerest apologies on the long delay; the claim change is approved!

Wolfaotic

send smeargles
Old Character: Paarthurnax / The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Wolfless [6/21/2015]
New Character: Midna / The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Wolfaotic [11/9/2017]

The user BubChan has been inactive since August and has indicated no signs of returning, thus, I'll take their claim.
Also, my username has changed since my last claim, I am now known as Wolfaotic, not Wolfless.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Old Character: Paarthurnax / The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Wolfless [6/21/2015]
New Character: Midna / The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Wolfaotic [11/9/2017]

The user BubChan has been inactive since August and has indicated no signs of returning, thus, I'll take their claim.
Also, my username has changed since my last claim, I am now known as Wolfaotic, not Wolfless.
Yep, that checks out! Midna is officially your claim now. List has been updated!

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Oda Nobunaga / Sengoku BASARA series - Kyuu-Tales [12/13/2017]

Okay, a bit of an explanation is in order. While the series has been (selectively) localized, it was done on two separate occasions for the first and third installments in the series. Initially he was called "Devil King" in the PlayStation 2 game of the same name (Devil Kings). Later on they went back and called him Nobunaga Oda in the PlayStation 3 title Samurai Kings. In order to make things easier and in order to avoid unnecessary confusion, I ask that you simply stick with the original Japanese name.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Oda Nobunaga / Sengoku BASARA series - Kyuu-Tales [12/13/2017]

Okay, a bit of an explanation is in order. While the series has been (selectively) localized, it was done on two separate occasions for the first and third installments in the series. Initially he was called "Devil King" in the PlayStation 2 game of the same name (Devil Kings). Later on they went back and called him Nobunaga Oda in the PlayStation 3 title Samurai Kings. In order to make things easier and in order to avoid unnecessary confusion, I ask that you simply stick with the original Japanese name.
That's perfectly fine, actually. o: Claim has been approved and added to the master list!