• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official "Claim Your Favorite Video Game Character" Thread [V5]

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Pearl / Splatoon 2 - Zafie
[07/31/2018]
Awesome; your claim has been approved and added to the list!

---

(And because I'm too afraid to double post, may as well use my last post to do this. Yes of course I'm still alive to keep these claiming threads updated! lol)

Old Character: Lena "Tracer" Oxton / Overwatch - SilverLanayru [07/29/2016]
New Character: Link / The Legend of Zelda - SilverLanayru [8/14/2019]

Old Character: Angela "Mercy" Ziegler / Overwatch - SilverLanayru [10/03/2016]
New Character: G'raha Tia / Final Fantasy XIV Online - SilverLanayru [8/14/2019]

It is finally that time again where I have an urge to change my claims. And due to my recent gaming obsessions, for once I remembered one character I reeeeeally wanted to have... ^^;

Last edited:

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
Old Character: Travis Touchdown / No More Heroes - Requiem Aeternam [02/10/2016]
New Character: Void Dark / Disgaea - Requiem Aeternam [12/17/2020]

See if posting here gets this thread active again like the claim your favourite game one. I always enjoy following topics like these so it was kind of sad to see them inactive for so long.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Old Character: Travis Touchdown / No More Heroes - Requiem Aeternam [02/10/2016]
New Character: Void Dark / Disgaea - Requiem Aeternam [12/17/2020]

See if posting here gets this thread active again like the claim your favourite game one. I always enjoy following topics like these so it was kind of sad to see them inactive for so long.
Ye I know the feel, I enjoyed following the claiming thread trends back when a lot of 'em were active. Time sure flies, haha!
Anyway, you're good to go on the claim change. Your claim has been updated!

Mario / Mario Series - Mew2 [12/17/20]
Your claim has been approved and added to the list!

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Shantae/Shantae series- Captain Jigglypuff [12/17/20]

Changing my claim

Old Character: RC-1138 "Boss"/Star Wars Republic Commando - Judge Mandolore Shepard [06/20/2018]
New Character: Jade/Dragon Quest XI - Judge Mandolore Shepard [12/19/2020]

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Laura S Arseid/The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel-JetshipperKekkaishi [1/6/2021]

xEryChan

Demon Child
Old Character: Nate / Pokémon Black and White 2 - xEryChan [08/19/2014]
New Character: Takuto Maruki / Persona 5 Royal - xEryChan [04/08/2021]

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Old Character: Nate / Pokémon Black and White 2 - xEryChan [08/19/2014]
New Character: Takuto Maruki / Persona 5 Royal - xEryChan [04/08/2021]
Your claim change here has also been approved and updated!
Mythra / Super Smash Bros. Ultimate -Pokegirl Fan~ [04/08/2021]
Your claim has been accepted! Though considering that Smash Bros contains characters from a variety of universes, I've updated your claim to reflect the game Mythra is originally from, which is Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Otherwise, you're good!

shadoejji

Schezo Wegey / Madou Monogatari/Puyo Puyo series - shadoejji [10/21/2021]