• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official "Claim Your Favorite Video Game" Thread [V6]

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Mortal Kombat 11 [NS]- Captain Jigglypuff [11/24/20]

Changing my claim

Old Game: Fallout 4 (Game of the Year Edition) [XB1] - Judge Mandolore Shepard [01/27/2017]
New Game: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night [XB1] - Judge Mandolore Shepard [11/26/2020]

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
Might as well update my claim if the thread is sort of active again.

Old Game: No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle [Wii] - Requiem Aeternam [02/10/2016]
New Game: Disgaea 5 Complete [Nintendo Switch] - Requiem Aeternam [12/15/2020]

Also tempted to change my favourite character claim although I’m not sure if that thread is still being updated. Last post was in 2018.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
sweet, no one claimed this game. i lost soo many hours on this one back in the day and havent played it since. its that bad of a habit...

Unreal Tournament GOTY edition [PC]- nel3 [15/12/2020]

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Might as well update my claim if the thread is sort of active again.

Old Game: No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle [Wii] - Requiem Aeternam [02/10/2016]
New Game: Disgaea 5 Complete [Nintendo Switch] - Requiem Aeternam [12/15/2020]

Also tempted to change my favourite character claim although I’m not sure if that thread is still being updated. Last post was in 2018.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong... but as far as I'm concerned, most stickied threads (especially claiming threads) should be okay for necrobumping. I also maintain the favorite video game character claiming thread, so if you feel like changing your character claim, go for it! I think I might be one of the very few still maintaining these threads in particular; thus I'll keep at it for as long as possible, until I'm told otherwise. xD

Anyway, your claim change has been approved. Updated!

sweet, no one claimed this game. i lost soo many hours on this one back in the day and havent played it since. its that bad of a habit...

Unreal Tournament GOTY edition [PC]- nel3 [15/12/2020]
Wrong date format, though I'll let it slide. Claim has been added to the list!

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Wrong date format, though I'll let it slide. Claim has been added to the list!

thanks, im not too familiar with the particular format needed for the thread

ChuckNorris

I'd like to change mine, I originally had Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Red Dead Redemption [XB360] - ChuckNorris [12/24/2020]

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I'd like to change mine, I originally had Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Red Dead Redemption [XB360] - ChuckNorris [12/24/2020]
A claim change form does exist... but I'm in a good mood. o: I'll update your claim, but gotta remember to use the form next time.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV[PS4] - JetshipperKekkaishi [1/6/2021]

Assaok

I played different pokemon games on different devices - phone, computer, browser games... and then I played the game Detroit: Become Human. It's just fantastic! Put it on my list of favorites (which doesn't negate my love for the Pokemon universe, of course)

Last edited: