• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official "Claim Your Favorite Video Game" Thread [V6]

Torpoleon

Old Game: The Last of Us Remastered [PS4] - Torpoleon [12/10/2016]
New Game: Red Dead Redemption 2 [PS4] - Torpoleon [03/27/2021]

Also just want to point out that someone else claimed TLOU PS4 after me and was added to the list in 2017. You should update theirs to say The Last of Us Remastered.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Old Game: The Last of Us Remastered [PS4] - Torpoleon [12/10/2016]
New Game: Red Dead Redemption 2 [PS4] - Torpoleon [03/27/2021]

Also just want to point out that someone else claimed TLOU PS4 after me and was added to the list in 2017. You should update theirs to say The Last of Us Remastered.
Ah, thank you for pointing that out. That has been fixed!
And your claim change has been approved. List updated!

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
My favorite game of the year so far is Monster Hunter Rise! Oh man, I love the freedom of exploration here and the returning monsters and locations from MH3 is so awesome! And I just recently beat one of the endgame bosses, it was so much fun. Especially using artillery fire to level the area, oh my god. So much fun. If you bought a switch for fun exclusives, please check out Monster Hunter Rise. I promise you won't be disappointed. No, I promise you will probably be addicted to the series until you complete everything.

I cannot wait for the free updates and hopefully the DLC expansion to bring in new monsters like Iceborne.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Old Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun - xEryChan [12/04/2017]
New Game: Persona 5 Royal - xEryChan [04/08/2021]

Finished playing this game not too long ago and it wasily became one of my favorites. I now plan to play other Persona games in the near future

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Old Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun - xEryChan [12/04/2017]
New Game: Persona 5 Royal - xEryChan [04/08/2021]

Finished playing this game not too long ago and it wasily became one of my favorites. I now plan to play other Persona games in the near future
You got it. Your claim change has been approved and updated!