• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official "Claim Your Favourite Video Game" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tag3r

i wantz beef!
Harvest Moon DS (NDS) - Tag3r (June 9th 2010)

Last edited:

natie

Mr. F
Terranigma [SNES] - natie [9th June 2010]

BTW, why the crazy format?

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
*sighs* Oh goodness, again this didn't show up under my recent subscription list for some reason.

Terranigma [SNES] - natie [9th June 2010]

BTW, why the crazy format?

Claim approved. :]

Well, at least from what I heard, it makes it easier for the creator of the thread to copypaste the claims (with the italics, of course) onto the list. But that's just mostly my guess.

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
Changing Claims

Old Game: Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star [NDS] - Aura Ash [21st August 2009]
New Game: Pokémon HeartGold Version [NDS] - Aura Ash [15th June 2010]

Thanks in advance!

My favorite person to play as Darth Maul because of his lightsaber. I like the choice of characters and planets, and I think it's cool that you can choose a side. It rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.