• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official "Claim Your Favourite Video Game" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I love Super smash bro's brawl as well.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
Kirby Super Star Ultra [NDS] - Bobyjoe5000 [14/08/11]

if this is the same as kirby super star on the SNES, well, like in favorite video game character claim thread, he hasnt been on since june 2010. i have a link in the favorite video game character claim thread.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
The World Ends With You [NDS] - SomeoneIGuess [11th August 2011]

Might as well claim it before someone else does.

Saints Row 2 [XB360] - Mew_ [12th August 2011]

Drawn To Life [NDS] - PikaPal_Lyra [14th August 2011]

All claims have been approved! :]

Kirby Super Star Ultra [NDS] - Bobyjoe5000 [14/08/11]

if this is the same as kirby super star on the SNES, well, like in favorite video game character claim thread, he hasnt been on since june 2010. i have a link in the favorite video game character claim thread.

No, those two are considered different. Also, you forgot to italicize your username on your form.

Strike 1 → Banned until [08/21/11].

Call of Duty: Black Opps [XB360] - Latios_Lover [20th Augest 2011]

Yes I'm a girl -_-

Kisothwulf

Comes here once in a while during a fandom spurt.
Dragon Quest V [NDS] - Kisothwulf [21st August 2011]

Livi

Memory Seeker
I claim
Alice: Madness Returns [PC] - Livi [24th August 2011]

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Old Game: Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening [GB] - CyberBlastoise [18th February 2011]
New Game: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective [NDS] - CyberBlastoise [24th August 2011]

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Okami [NW]- Totokip [19th August 2011]

Call of Duty: Black Opps [XB360] - Latios_Lover [20th Augest 2011]

Yes I'm a girl -_-

Dragon Quest V [NDS] - Kisothwulf [21st August 2011]

Pokemon Rumble Blast [N3DS] - UNOVAGIRL[26th August 2011]

All claims have been approved! :]

Old Game: Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening [GB] - CyberBlastoise [18th February 2011]
New Game: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective [NDS] - CyberBlastoise [24th August 2011]

Your claim change has been approved!:]

I claim
Alice: Madness Returns [PC] - Livi [24th August 2011]

You didn't italicize your username in your form.

Strike 1 → Banned until [08/31/11].

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
List Updated. ^ Claim Accepted.
And oh whoa... how'd that happen? o.o I guess Northern Lights will have to figure out how to fix this one. Thanks for letting us know

Ergh, people keep using Wii as the abbreviation for NW - I got so used to seeing Wii instead of NW I forgot what it actually stood for.
The later claim has been removed. Thanks for the heads up.

ATENTTION!
PLEASE USE THE ABBREVIATION GUIDE IN THE FIRST POST FOR CORRECT GAME PLATFORM ABBREVIATIONS!​

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
I'm sorry if this sounds pushy, but Fire Emblem: Sealed Sword and Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals are the same game. You listed them as two separate games. You don't have to change it if you don't want to. I just wanted to point that out.

I thought they might be, but when I searched I found them listed as both, so I thought it was two different games. =.=
Deleted, the last clatest claim. Thanks for the heads up. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.