• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Cloning in Emerald Thread

Do you think people should preform the cloning glitch?

• Yes

Votes: 1,387 76.0%
  • No

Votes: 439 24.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasaioni

You're Illegal
Wait, but how do you clone legendes if you can not select them?

Dude, you don't have to select the pokemon you are cloneing!

Mysteryguy

Rainbow Trainer
I have a question....

I've heard a few things about cloned Pokemon just disappearing after a while. Does anyone know why or if it happens/will happen to everybody? Thanks.

Whompithian

Dynamo Trainer
I have a question....

I've heard a few things about cloned Pokemon just disappearing after a while. Does anyone know why or if it happens/will happen to everybody? Thanks.
That is a rumor propogated by people who don't believe in using the cloning glitch, and they want to force that ideal on others. Cloned Pokemon are just as stable as the originals.

Alzi

Toon link
I have a question....

no don't believe in that it's just people who hate cloning say these things if you do the glitch rong your pokemon will disapear do it right they won't

Legendary Raikou

Try to make the game as realistic as it is to the anime! You can already catch legendaries (Ho-oh ect.) in the game, but in the anime nobody can do it in the anime. Nobody can clone Pokemon in the anime. It's stupid to me.

Alzi

Toon link
Try to make the game as realistic as it is to the anime! You can already catch legendaries (Ho-oh ect.) in the game, but in the anime nobody can do it in the anime. Nobody can clone Pokemon in the anime. It's stupid to me.

yeh i understand but i only clone so then i trade people over wi-fi and just incase i loose my pokemon trust me it comes in handy just image one of your games being deleted and you did't have a backup of your party then you'de have to train all over again

patey

D/P TRADE MASTER
my cloning dont even work what am i sposd to du is my game broken or sumat rong?

TogeticTheRuler

You must of been doing something wrong, did you save after you withdrew the Pokemon in the pc?Because i don`t think your suppose to do that.
Anywayz
GOSH i SUCK at cloning, I keep messing up by doing things like forgetting to actually deposit the Pokemon i want to clone. :p

Scepgatr

do cloned pokemon have all the EVs?

Cloned Pokémon are an exact copy of the original, so whatever the original had, the clone will have.

I usually clone just to fill in the Pokédex. e.g. Clampearl, Gloom, Eevee. Sometimes I can't be bothered to catch another one.

Last edited:

DarkSpectrum

Shadow Amongst Light
How do u clone legendaries like rayquaza? o and how do u clone items like master balls? thz in advance

Have the legendaries in your party but you also have to have non-legendaries. Select the non-legendaries when the lady asks you what pokemon you want to enter. go thru the glitch as normal.
To clone items you can either attach it to one of the pokemon you are cloning or you can put it in your box on the PC where you store items.
Save.
Withdraw the item and put in your party backpack.
Goto the lady and follow the cloning glitch as normal.
check storage box and backpack and you should have a copy.

super groudon

Master Of Shadows
i can make people happy now,
i have cloned my:
lugia x8,
ho-oh x8
celebi x9
mewtwo x10
groudon x7
kyogre x7
rayquaza x7
jirachi x6
latias x5
latios x5

Last edited:

Metagross

i just want to know why are cloned pokemon not considered legit,are they fake or what i can't tell a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.