• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Cloning in Emerald Thread

Do you think people should preform the cloning glitch?

• Yes

Votes: 1,387 76.0%
  • No

Votes: 439 24.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakurai

It doesn't if you do it right. Which is lame, since at least in GSC it was risky.

redblueyellow

It doesn't if you do it right. Which is lame, since at least in GSC it was risky.

Yeah, when I did it in GSC, I tried to clone my level 100 feraligatr, and I had a rattata in my party, and I accidentally did it wrong so I had a feraligatr that knew tail whip and tackle, and a rattata that knew hydro pump, bite, surf, and scary face. I restarted sfter that. Also, I'll try the cloning in Emerald, but not with rattata

Alzi

Toon link
well just to be safe keep asking people how exactly to do some steps
watch some video's on youtube to get an idea of how it is done

Mew3

Kill `em!
if i wanna clone an item, after i put it in that pc and save, do i have to take out the Pokemoon that i gave the item to, or just the item?

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
if i wanna clone an item, after i put it in that pc and save, do i have to take out the Pokemoon that i gave the item to, or just the item?

just take the item off of it, and add the item to your bag

lucky123456

<i just ate meatball
yes im part of the anti-cloning club. the only thing im saying is that several copies of the same pokemon on wi-fi will make the game too easy i mean theyre already selling pokemon on ebay!whats next!

not that im saying cloning is completely wrong...

Last edited:

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Why post if you just want to bash cloning. We like to clone, and will spread cloned pokemon all over wifi if we want, so there!
On-topic: just gave my friend a cloned mew, and he gave me a meganium in return!:)

Barletta

ive been cloning ever since the earlie days of Gold and Silver. Never had a problem. Ended up getting a Mew from a mate and cloned it for him, than i cloned about 50 of em and traded it to my silver, red , blue, yellow and crystal. Though i just did my first time cloning on emerald :S lol

Rugia Thunder

Biohazard!
This is so cool, i might actually get some of the event pokemon this way, I remember cathing a mew with the mew glitch in yellow and trade it to crystal adn gives clones to all my friends lol... ahh those were the days :D

Wonder if D/P will have a cloning Glitch...

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
I both hope so and hope not.

Barletta

mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just cloned 12 items and one pokemon at the same time! At first i was scared that it wouldnt work, i must admit. But it did! Now i have all the TM's , Items and pokeballs i want!

Metroid_Sniper

Paresect=TehAwsemest
lol...I cloned Mew

Metroid_Sniper

Paresect=TehAwsemest
well, after you have cloned 1, you can clone 2, then 4, then 5 at a time

hey guys im having a problem i havent cloned in a while on my emerald so today i wanted to make another mew for my friend so since i hadnt done it in a while i cloned a sandshrew to make sure i remembred how and i did it succesfully so next i tried to clone my mew i did everything i did for my sandshrew but after the pause i turned it off and when i turned it back on my mew was still in my party but when i went to my pc there wasnt a cloned mew in there

anyone know what the problem is

Status
Not open for further replies.