• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The official college football thread

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Finally a College Football thread!

I love me Texas Longhorns!

but, i'd rather talk about the cool Boise State VS TCU match up in the Fiesta Bowl.

whos gonna win?

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
I would too.

Come on, Tim Tebow is a pretty cool guy.
Let'em cry if he wants.

I cried the last time the Texas Longhorns lost.

Vernikova

Champion
Navy beat Army again. I lost count on how many times in a row Navy has beaten Army in their rivalry.

Personally, I would've liked to see Boise State and TCU play other Florida and Cinncinati instead of each other again.

UTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT LOOOONGHORRNNNNS!!!

As you can see im a UT enthusiast.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
I consider dis:

Since the Hiesman Trophy thingy is on tonight, who do you thinks gonna win?

I bet Colt McCoy.

SUPER DUPER EDIT:
Daym.
Mark Ingram won that mess?

Last edited:

Aura Master

Smell of Success
Colt shouldnt have got it...

And Nebraska deserved to beat Texas...such dumbasses on that last play of the game where they tried to throw it out of bounds...

Alabama, no arguement here, will PUMMEL through Texas in the National Championship

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Colt shouldnt have got it...

And Nebraska deserved to beat Texas...such dumbasses on that last play of the game where they tried to throw it out of bounds...

Alabama, no arguement here, will PUMMEL through Texas in the National Championship

You like, out to get Texas?

Texas and Alabama are very evely matched teams.

but, Texas has a better offense,
Alabama having a sightly better defense.
It will be a close game, for sure.

Colt made a smart move throwing the ball out-of-bounds, as that left 1 second left on the clock, allowing for a field goal to win the game.

I would say: a perfectly planned out field goal game winning drive.

raichu2626

Volt Tackle
Tebow's crying because he's got no future in the NFL.

And making TCU play Boise is bullsh it. Thats just how the NCAA gets around BCS busts, making the two teams play against each other.

Aura Master

Smell of Success
Colt made a smart move throwing the ball out-of-bounds, as that left 1 second left on the clock, allowing for a field goal to win the game.

That wasn't smart when there was like 12 on the clock with could almost be impossible for Nebraska to make a touchdown after Texas's field goal. Besides, they barely got it...It was stupid because they almost lost the game over it since the refs had to discuss how close the ball was from not going out. Its call luck.

Either the west isn't a good conference or all the teams are good.

I don't think Texas has a small chance. Whoever won the SEC wins the nationalchampionship in my opinion.

Last edited:

woot21

super noob
Raichu2626 is the only one posting in here that isn't making me want to rip my hair out. Texas lost the game. The refs, under Big 12 replay rules, could not go back and review how much time was left.

Also, TCU vs Boise is not the game fans want to see. We wanted to see TCU vs Bama/Florida and Boise vs Cincy. The BCS is a joke, I'm not going into why. The bowl system in general is, let's put FSU, who is 6-6, in a New Year's Day bowl.

BTW I'm a Pitt fan.

woot21 out dawgs

I <3 University of Michigan.
They've been so terrible the last two years though D :

I really wanted Gerhart to win the Heisman, he played in our schools division, the CIF Southern Section.

Last edited:

Vernikova

Champion
I would've preferred that Suh get the Heisman but Ingram isn't a bad choice either since he was outstanding the whole season minus that one game that I can't recall right now. Gerhart was a pretty close second though but I thought that he would get 3rd or something ahead of McCoy.

Weird thing about Ingram is he lost to Gerhart a fe days earlier in a "best running back" competition type deal. And he's a sophmore. 3 soph's in a row...

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
That wasn't smart when there was like 12 on the clock with could almost be impossible for Nebraska to make a touchdown after Texas's field goal. Besides, they barely got it...It was stupid because they almost lost the game over it since the refs had to discuss how close the ball was from not going out. Its call luck.

Either the west isn't a good conference or all the teams are good.

I don't think Texas has a small chance. Whoever won the SEC wins the nationalchampionship in my opinion.

the Bolded stuff is utter crap.
Nebraska COULD have gotten a TD.
It would have made a big difference if Texas just waited out that last second to kick it, that would leave Nebraka with NO TIME to get a TD.

Raichu2626 is the only one posting in here that isn't making me want to rip my hair out. Texas lost the game. The refs, under Big 12 replay rules, could not go back and review how much time was left.

Also, TCU vs Boise is not the game fans want to see. WE??????? wanted to see TCU vs Bama/Florida and Boise vs Cincy. The BCS is a joke, I'm not going into why. The bowl system in general is, let's put FSU, who is 6-6, in a New Year's Day bowl.

BTW I'm a Pitt fan.

woot21 out dawgs

Again, bolded stuff is crap.

Technically, if the time was THAT questionable, they would have reviewed it.

A playoff system is in need, yes.
Wait.....
Were would texas be in your scenario?
and who's "we" anyway?