• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official D/P Recent Happenings Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon~Chan

Fromage-Poisson!
I was on an insane catching spree at the safari zone/marsh, and I saw a Female Shiny Noctowl! But I couldn't catch it...

Training up Grotle and Staravia to beat Lucario in the third gym, god that thing is annoying.

Clash

He's Back!
~ Won Normal, Super and Ultra Smart ranks with Staraptor at the Pokemon Super Contests
~ Transferred Pokemon to Pal Park
~ Captured Mesprit

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Just evolved Doduo into Dodrio. Currently leveling up Goldeen to make it evolve into Seaking.

Beat Crasher Wake in Pearl. My Prinplup and Grotle need the tiniest bit of Exp. to evolve. :(

n0obpr0

Beginning Trainer
Im fighing the second elite four and training my Tyranitar =P which is at lvl 55 and I could'nt use any of hp, carbon etc on him =(

coolmaster43232

restarted, and began with turtwig. reset for a relaxed nature, male, and soon got one. after that i ran around route 201 for an adamant, male starly, and got that as well. i've reached jubilife, beat the two abras, got my poketch, and beat Joshua(my rival) on route 203.

turtwig [male] lv 10
starly [male] lv 10

bonsly2006

Tastes like chicken!
Caught Giratina, Azelf and Mesprit. Transfered over 16 pokémon (6 from Ruby, 6 from Fire red and 6 from Emerald). Caught some other pokemon like Sperow. Not really sure what to do next, might catch some more pokémon using the Poké Radar and enter a few contests using my Milotic.

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
I've beaten the Elite4 and the champ, thanks to my awesome main-story team. Oak gave me the national dex and currently I'm on the way to Pal-Park. Not because I want to get my 3rd gen Pokemon(because my R/S/E are in a different lagnuage..so I'm not able to do it..) but because I want to get the Pokeradar. After that I'm going to catch dittos on route 218 for breeding purposes.

AiR BeN

Finally lost a match last night, I am dissapointed but I lost to someone good so it's not so bad. My win/loss record is now 63/1.

Zabi

Not really here.
Finished Iron Island and got an Adamant Riolu from the egg. :D I will EV train it, as it has a great nature. Then I will head to Lake Acuity.

chubb-o-wub

Just training for the Elite four, and just my luck, the poke I wanted to train has the pokerus! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Team -
Infernape 45
Luxray 44
Roserade 44
Gyarados 44
Gabite 40
Weavile 41

Navykid

Im Back
traded over suicune at lvl 63 with rare can to learn exrassenry now batteling camerupts in mt stark for spcial atk evs

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
Did some Ditto-chain-catching. Got most of the wanted natures(for breeding purposes) except a modest one...Now calculating their Iv's to see if one of them is worth for IV passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.