• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official D/P Recent Happenings Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
- Caught a swarming Pidegey.
- Did some more Pokeradaring (cathing and doing chains).
- Did some trades.

water types rule

I'm still filling my dex. I got Floatzel, Furret, Lumineon, Omastar, among others. I also tried to get a Purple scale from Amity Park with Pikachu, but no luck.

nubinator

Banned
Nothing Much. Tried to find some shinies with Pokeradar. Caught a Wobbufet, Ubers all teh way !!!

Diaruga's Master

Fear the Blue Blades
Tryin to find an elekid at the vally windworks, no luck, mostly pachirisu

In Diamond, I got the Amulet Coin finally. Getting money for tons of pokeballs, so maybe I can go and see if I can catch Feebas later.

Mr_Shingles

Proper Grammar User
Caught Heatran earlier, now I'm trying to fix my router so I can trade with people over wifi. I've also been looking for some radar pokemon, and failing at catching beldum while spending large amounts of money on random pokeballs that I run out of fairly quickly. Yay.

On my way to Fantina in Pearl. My Grotle evolved and I'm trying to get my Buneary's happiness a little more up.

aquasuicune

Training random pokemon on stark mountain.
I also completely killed my friend. He had floatzel, luxray, and lucario, and I OHKO'd them all with my infernape (+life orb)

redlegend11

I want shinies!!
i dont know what to do in diamond! i gotta beat battle tower (didnt start), fill out pokedex (need 9 more) and train my pkmn! SO CONFUSED!! :S

Its been a while since I've been here last.

Most recently, I have caught all of the unown, along with ? and !.
Decided on third team member for Lv. 100 team, Ev trained now, need to get to Lv. 100. Currently at Lv. 64

Obtained all of the event pokemon that have been released (Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, and Jirachi, thank you to those whom I trained with again)(already had Lugia and Ho-oh previously) plus Manaphy. Found some extra event pokemon on GTS. Starting to complete dex, bit by bit.

Tried the Pokeradar last night, found seven Snubbull then broke on a Bibarel. Oh well. Plan to decide on fourth Lv. 100 team member next week. I have ideas already.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
found and revived another skull fossil, traded one of the 2 remaining cranidos i have to pearl for a gible i had recently caught

team
lvl 24 shellos
lvl 24 Grotle
lvl 24 Riolu
lvl 24 cranidos
lvl 24 mothim
lvl 20 Gible

Munchlax3000

ooo, what's cooking?
Lets see...
Transfered another batch from emerald
Riolu evolved
I beat Tower Tycoon Palmer and got a 21 streak, and not finished yet!
Got my Munchlax to full happiness, but i'm not evolving her.
Currently breeding seven more eevee for evolution into his other forms.
Besides that, nothing much

aquasuicune

I found a shiny fearow (my first shiny :)), but it's modest and has a speed IV of 4.

aquasuicune

I finally won a master rank contest (smart) with my sableye!

aquasuicune

O...M...G... I traded a random pokemon (I think it was a mesprit), and I got a relaxed cresselia! :):):):):):):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.