• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official D/P Recent Happenings Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Finally got Manaphy and Phione.

aquasuicune

I just caught a calm serene grace togepi with really great IV's!

Bauer_Hour

Woot, today I defeated the BT Tycoona nd recieved 20 BP! Awesome

BAM

Not the finger!!!
I just had the best battle over Wi-Fi I will ever have! i won and i cant explain it cause it would take to long. Play of the game was my CBed Blaziken used Sky Uppercut on his Blissey for a Critical hit 1hit KO!

Forgotten Sin

Starting Over
Magnezone is Levelled up to Level 90. that's about all i did today. tomorrow i'll more than likely have it at level 100, and then start work on finishing up Claydol.

aquasuicune

I'm going through the elite 4 to get more money so I can be cheap and use vitamins to EV train my fabulous togepi.

aquasuicune

Beat the elite 4 again, I still need more money for the vitamins for my togepi.

aquasuicune

Genius that I am, I just realized that I've been searching in the wrong route for the past 15 minutes. At least my linoone found a dawn stone :)

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
- Gaught Pokeradar Togepi and Smearle, and Mewoth in Trophy Garden.
- Saved and then made Smeargle sketch Togepi's Mentronome for fun, then battled some double battles with Smeargle and Togepi only both using Metronome, again just for fun.

MegaTravis

Pokemon Trainer
Caught a shiny Shinx and I am training it.

Shinyzubat

The Fang Glider
Got to Veilstone City. Zubat evolved into Golbat, then Crobat. Buizel evolved into Floatzel. In the Department Store right now, getting some TMs. Caught Cherubi from Honey Tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.