• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official D/P Recent Happenings Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Emerald King

<--- it's sad
Well after taking about a 3 week hiatus from playing, (studying for finals), I'm back to leveling up before facing Dialga at Mt. Coronet (if memory serves me right that's where he is).

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
after to elekids, i found 1 with an electrizer(sp?)....i also caught a lvl 37 lumineon and traded it to diamond for stunky

Last edited:

rocky505

i traded my level 100 magmar over to my pearl and it is now a magmortar i also traded my torterra and my dialga from diamond to it.

deoxys_attack_mode

I got Pokerus. And beat the E4.

Diaruga's Master

Fear the Blue Blades
Well, i let my friend barrow Tortster (torterra) and Diaruga(dialga) to help him beat the E4 so i don't have to transfer pokes for him anymore.
But i just got Kitchen Timer and Color changer apps.

Jigglypuff5000

Today I transfered 6 more pkmn from Pkmn FireRed.

Then I tried to get into the mysterious Route 224 via Victory Road and go stuck with a stupid double battle partner and it was all foggy; and in battles all my moves just missed 70% of the time.

I hated it and had no idea where to go so I left and rope escaped.

Then I tried to breed a modest Budew for my future EV trained Roserade, and 25 eggs later I have nawt.

I then go and try this so called Poketore shiny thing, get at far as 8 cycles and decide that its probs a load of bull and move on.

I then use it instead to catch, amazingly, a modest Ditto.

Tommorrow I'll be bringing more pkmn and an Everstone so I can start breeding my special sweepers with 50% chance at a modest nature :)

Regigigas is also an option and Heatran once I figure out how to get up to Stark Mountain...

aquasuicune

I caught a timid rotom, and am now back to EV training togepi, who is now happy enough to evolve.

DarkPersian479

Beat Cyrus, captured Palkia with a Dusk Ball.

Empoleon is at Lv.55, Graveler, Mismagius, Purugly, Crobat, and Luxray are all at Lv. 54. next stop, Volkner!

aquasuicune

I found the spring path thing that probably leads you to giratina. However, I'm still EV training togepi, so I can't do it yet. I still need to catch Azelf...

ChaosAngel

MINE!! :D
Caught Pidgey, the pokemon swarm of the day.
Attempted to find a shiny Pidgey using the Pokeradar, but failed.... Ledian broke the chain.

Now raising Jolly Drapion. She's at level 59. EV training her as well.

Also getting Munchlax Eggs. 5 hatched. Only 1 female and the others r males. Saving the female one for someone.

Seen 447
Caught 393

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Evolved Ponyta into Rapidash, ditched it in the PC, withdrew Slakoth and evolved it into Vigoroth. While I'm at it, I caught Makuhita during the swarm.

Raikou77

I had another Wifi battle, I lost =/ Now my record (with people who actually know what they are doing) is 3-2. I always lose to Seph, one day I'll beat him.

aquasuicune

I'm resetting for Giratina. It's weird, IV's below 10 seem to be more common than IV's above 20, when it should be roughly equal.

aquasuicune

I decided to keep the modest giratina I found, as it had decent IV's and spring path was really creeping me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.