• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official D/P Recent Happenings Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Sneasel

Pokemon Prodigy
Caught Heatran, Giratina, Regigigas, AND Cresselia ALL last night with master balls I had transfered over from my other games. Training other pokes. Transfered over other pokes from emerald. right now trying to catch pokeradar pokes and others.

AiR BeN

Battled some more and made my record something like 76/1. I lost my streak at the tower on battle 45 last week and decided to start a new one, I just beat the Tower Tycoon using mainly Shinobi (Roserade) with great ease. I have 47 Battle Points now, saving up until I have loads (like 150) and then buying some TMs.

bonsly2006

Tastes like chicken!
Transfered 54 pokémon from my Ruby, Fire red and Emerald over the last 3 days.
Hatched a Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle and a Dratini. Won the Master rank in Beauty with my Miliotic.
Swarms: Caught a Doduo, Electrike and a Natu. Evolved my Male Burmy to Mothim and also got Cresselia and Regigigas.

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
quick question; should I keep a Pokemon with a 30 IV in a relevant stat or should I keep breeding for one with 31 IV's? Is there a (big)difference between 30 and 31 Iv's??

.::Escalator::.

"GO TEAM BOOBIES!"
Beat the elite 4 on my second try. Beat Cynthia on my first. Got into the Hall of Fame, got PokeRadar and National Dex, caught a swarming Delibird.

On my todo list:
-Get Abras from FRLG

-Get a Jolly Ditto or Jolly Female Sneasel

-Get a Male Smeragle

-Get a Quiet Larvitar, a Timid Togepi, a Jolly Female Scyther, a Careful Female Duskull and a Bold Female Febas

-Farm Pamtre berries using my Tea (Happiny), Poffinate them, and evolve Feebas

-Trade with friend to get Scizor

-Work on Staraptor's Happiness

-Get WiFi set up

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
- Caught Giratina*.
- Went underground and got a bunch of stones and another Helix Fossil.
- Caught Heatran*.

* I should've got them before but I was busy with stuff.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
pearl: caught a wishcash and got all the items in iron works
diamond: lumineon won a beauty contest and im on my way threw gym 4

team
lvl 37 Lumineon
lvl 27 Grotle
lvl 27 Riolu
lvl 27 cranidos
lvl 29 mothim
lvl 27 Gabite

Last edited:

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
- Caught a swarming Phanpy.
- Caught Azurill in the Trophy Garden.
- Now trying to catch a pokeradar Mightyena and make a chain.

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
SRed infront of bebe and got a female Evee.

Hatched Riolu with a 30/31 IV in speed. Evolved it into Lucario and put it into the daycare, together with a timid ditto with a 30 spA IV. I'll lock up a male,timid Riolu and SR until I get one with (almost) double-flawless speed&spA.

Divine Judgment

鐘を鳴らして 君を捜すよ
Won a backdrop at the lottery.

Saw a Shiny Palkia up for trade at GTS for any Lv. Bidoof but I didn't have1 DARN!!

aquasuicune

Resetting until I get either shimmering fire or a snow crystal from the massage lady. I also screwed up while counting my togetic's special attack EV's, and I don't have enough kelpsy berries to recheck it.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
I caught Giratina with a great ball and it didn't hurt me because I froze it. Got a Charizard. Also, got an Empoleon. I evolved my Munchlax at level 4 thanks to haircut, item, and soothe bell abuse.

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
I've managed to lock up a male,timid,steadfast Riolu. Now I'll have to hatch the egg, check the Iv's and soft reset until I get the 30/31 IV in speed&spA.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Went to the GTS and managed to get good trades, the best trade was that I got a shiny Breloom, first diamond shiny! :D(he/she wanted 50 and up Weavile for it, and I happened to have that).

Status
Not open for further replies.