• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official D/P Recent Happenings Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
might trade a haunter from pearl so i can beat Hearthome gym today

1 quick question: what non-nintendo event legendarys can you get after the E4

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
i am going to use the secret potion on the psyducks, while trying to lvl up and evolve cranidos

Taylor Ray

Newest shiny
Using Serebii's IV clac.

I am Soft Reseting for a shiny Giratina.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
where can Giratina be found?

.....im now heading back to pastoria because i 4got defog

Taylor Ray

Newest shiny
Turnback Cave, it's right below Veilstone. You have to go to the new part of the route, Sendoff Spring.

AiR BeN

Continued my streak at the tower and got past battle 45 (the battle I lost on last time) and on battle 49 I was surprised to see the Tower Tycoon challenging me! I killed Heatran with an Earthquake from Inazuma (Salamence), took off two thirds of Regigigas HP and got killed lol. Sent out Shinobi (Roserade) and killed it with Sludge Bomb, then came Cresselia, a few attacks from each other then psychic KOd me, brought out Vaile (Latias) And was close to winning, recovered then shadow ball got a critical hit and KOd Vaile! My highest streak at the tower is now 48, got a modest charmander last night in a trade and going to check it's IVs now.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
i just caught an arbok in the great marsh

update: found and battling Giratina as i type

Last edited:

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Giratina just killed itself with struggle so i reloaded my game from the last save point

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
Am mostly using the GTS to acquire pokemon for the nationaldex and offer L1 gibles & spiritombs for those I hadn't caught. Interesting bizarre offers I see for dialga & palkia. My battle tower streak is currently at 14 as I'm using a team with weavile, yanmega & garchomp.

AiR BeN

Gonna give Archer a knock later and see if he wants to do the multi-link battle tower. That should be a lot of fun, probably get a good streak going and then me and my friend will have even more things to do when we link up.
:)

jordy123

Guardian Of Eterna
hey

hey guys i just wanted to say I HATE THE UK i have to wait forever to get this game plus i wondered if any1 knew any good places to get pics so i can make sigs i know this probably shuldnt go in this post but im new so forgive me please lol bye x

Status
Not open for further replies.