• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official D/P Recent Happenings Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

C-Rich

Hellhathnofuryatall
hey guys i just wanted to say I HATE THE UK i have to wait forever to get this game plus i wondered if any1 knew any good places to get pics so i can make sigs i know this probably shuldnt go in this post but im new so forgive me please lol bye x

*cough*Serebii*cough*

I haven't done much on Diamond. It is starting to get a bit boring if you ask me. I have nothing to do on it.

ForeverFlame

I'm hatching my future Wi-Fi team right now... I'm trying to get perfect Natures, and satisfying IVs... Thank god I all ready have 1/6 of my team finished with. But it took me 2 years to train my Gardevoir, because I like to do things slow. So this may take a while.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
found out that the swarm of the day is farfetch'd and i figured, forget it hes lame....

Gribman92

I caught myself a two shiny's a Regigigas and Giratina yay

nubinator

Banned
Hatching Totodiles, Going to get a few hundred and then make a shop :D

aquasuicune

I finally figured out how I'm going to salvage my togetic.

aquasuicune

I'm going to bed. I'm tired and I'll continue shiny hunting tomorrow.

Forgotten Sin

Starting Over
current happenings:
Traded Heracross to Pearl. currently around level 40.
wait a sec.... i just checked my Heracross, She has Pokerus now too. shame her EVs are done as well. as does my level 100 shuckle. i really haven't been paying much attention. that makes 3 of my pokes with the virus. Luxray, SHuckle, and heracross.

magnezone's at level 100.

Stats:
HP: 269
Att: 140
Def: 243
Sp Att: 374
Sp Def: 188
Speed: 199

aquasuicune

I'm currently failing at getting a pokeradar chain of more than 10.

aquasuicune

I still can't get a streak over 6, and I've been trying for almost an hour. My record is 8 ralts.

ChaosAngel

MINE!! :D
Failed to get shiny Pachirisu and Mareep through the pokeradar.
The highest chain was 34 for Mareep, until stupid Buziel broke my chain...
For Pachirisu it was around 15, I believe.

I'll try again later

Also gettign more pokemons for my pokedex.

Seen 449
Caught 399

AiR BeN

Made a new TC. Haven't really played diamond much since I did the multi-link battle tower with my friend Archer.

Status
Not open for further replies.