• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official D/P Recent Happenings Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AiR BeN

Sayashi (Scyther) is now level 58. Gonna pal park 6 more rare candies to make the levelling up easier at later levels.

[Paper Snow]

MNU spreads lies
In Diamond:

+ Trained up several Pokémon to L.100. Mainly my shiny Shedinja (which officially sucks), my shiny Azurill (which is now a shiny Azumarill), and my shiny Ho-Oh (which somehow acquired 405 in Sp.Def).

+ Currently training my shiny Metagross. After that, I'll train up one of my Manaphies (it'll be an abuser of Hydration/Rain Dance). I need more things to do.

+ Will breed Brave Birding Pidgeys, Superpowering Marills, Pain Split Spiritombs/Duskulls, and... Other stuff, as soon as I think of it.

In Pearl:

+ Beat Roark. But my Prinplup, Toturoe, is still the only one obeying me. Insolent creatures.

+ Currently navigating my way through whatsherface's Gym. If only Nanayo, my shiny Quilava, would cease making it her life's mission to Leer to death Grass-Types when she has a perfectly good Ember.

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
got bored so i started my diamond over,got turtwig and currently going to get my first badge.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
Nationaldex in both diamond/pearl is now at around 360 seen/caught as I've been using the GTS for certain ones I'm to lazy for evolving or breeding for, and also traded my cloned raikou for a manaphy with a smogon member so I don't have to play pokemon ranger for one single pokemon out of 493. Breeding plans are to get a pichu with flawless hp/sp.atk/speed to learn nasty plot, then breed with togetic for future togekiss. 3 of the new evolution stones are common pickup items with my band of level 91+ linoones which include dawn stone, shiny stone & dusk stone so any offers I may put up on GTS which require evolving with them I'll be sure to attach them to spice up the offer.

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
I got Pokemon Pearl a few days ago, and I've been playing almost nonstop ever since! xD I just got through Eterna Forest, and am currently in the city of the same name.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
im still trying to figure out how to get my friend code on diamond

also got a lvl 28 marowak from either japan or china, off the GTS...you think i could get a chimchar for it?

Last edited:

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
- Did some more trades.
- Evolved a Rhydon I caught to Rhyperior via the GTS.

The Priest

I did some training, completing the dex as much as i can, now i'm gonna search for Snorunt and Trapinch. Been Hunting in the underground and finally found a Helix Fossil :D After 10 Kabuto's 6 lileeps and 17 shieldons there he is my first omanyte :D

I also tried to chain a bit, 24 Shinx is my best... after that 14 venomoth maybe try some more later on

redlegend11

I want shinies!!
im playing diamond, and i dunno what to do. i think i need da national dex but i beat E4, beat batle tower (single) and i seen 144 pkmn. 6 MORE!!! can sum1 help plz?

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
Hatched a male,timid,Steadfast Riolu with the following Iv's:

HP: 20 - 26
Att: 4
Def: 29
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 14 - 19
Speed: 30 - 31

They look really good, except for spD(and attack, but it wont need it anyway). The only problem is, that I'm not sure if the spa&speed stats are max.....but I think I'll take this one....I mean 1 stat-point difference isnt that bad isnt it? What do you think?

water types rule

I got Feraligatr and transferred over more Pokemon from Emerald, including Registeel, so I could get Regigigas, which I did, too bad it's terrible in battle.

Made it to the first Pokemon League spot outside of Victory Road. ^^; Lay? Now I needs to try a few more level ups
I'm taking my English game kind of slowly

gkiwi

Kabuto Lover!
Up to 483 in my dex. I need to trade a couple for the last ones. I also beat the Tower Tycoon for the first time. Still working on training my Manaphy.

Walk The Rain

裏切りの記憶は琥珀色の微笑み
I got a Mismagius for a starly on gts, then levelled it up to 55 getting ready to go for my final gym badge in a minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.