• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official D/P Recent Happenings Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lugia100

Like a boss!
Just caught this baby

299s.png
Congratulations! Anyway for me my Gible evolved into a Gabite. Now waiting for an egg to come from the day care.

Got a PBR Electivire...Much better than my mock of one...My MAG Electivire...Kinda fnny if you look at my name...Kinda...Come to think of it, this is more funny than what I just said...Hm...Wonder if it's Sig-Quotable funny...Or even Sig-Quotable stupid...Probably the latter...

lugia100

Like a boss!
I got the egg. If im correct it should be a torchic egg. Im waiting for some more then ill go trade them later on.

pinkerdroit

oishii desu ne
I finished trading between Diamond and Pearl @_@

I now have 30 open spaces in my Diamond PC.. :p that's the most I've had in some time. More room for shinies!

pinkerdroit

oishii desu ne
I battled old people for money.. & I bought a bunch of luxury and premier balls.. and lots of super repels @_@ Ready for more shiny hunting, whenever that happens.

hIrAm

I'm currently in the middle of flying from Sunyshore City to Jubilife City, in order to check the GTS.

I'm sick of contests so I went to the Safari Zone. And I bought a few Super Repels. Thank you for reminding me pinkerdroit, I'll go battle them since I'm dying of boredom...

I've been training my Roserade. She's at lv.46 or so now. Hopefully it won't take that long for her to get to lv.100...

aerisLana

i cannot believe
* My Honchkrow leveled up and is now lv. 86. Hopefully this'll be my 2nd lv. 100 Pokemon.

* Training my Altaria (lv. 63), Cradily (lv. 61) and Cresselia (lv. 54, still has a low level...).

* I got an egg from the Day Care man, and it turned out to be a Pachirisu. Too bad it wasn't a shiny one. :(

* Today's swarm: Spinda *cries*

I'm chaining Aron now, this being my 4th or 5th attempt:p
Chain's at 33 @_@

I traded a few of my Shiny Pokémon to someone earlier, as well as a Lv.45 EVed Breloom. Annd I also got a Shiny Electrike from the same person, with a very sweet nickname^_^

Oh, and i've been breeding some Vulpix too~

smartie

Defeated the first two elite four. Hope i'll made it to Cynthia. Got a nice golem from GTS yesterday, lvl 75. And im still at pokemonleaguea so its really usefull.

Aesir22

Pearl:
Defeated the E4
Hatched 10 riolu eggs..no shiny
Chaining bonsly...chain broke at 27...no shiny
current bonsly chain: 3

Cutty

Forever now
I just bought more max repels, ultra balls, luxury balls and some moo moo milk to start chaining again.

I kinda left my egg business and magikarp S'ring. And uh, Darkrai. Dont think I'll get any shiny form from them.

I saved my game in the Trophy Garden. I have to get shiny Porygon sooner or later. I never even got to 20 chain of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.