• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official D/P Recent Happenings Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Weavile

I've found my 7th Shiny Ponyta after 50 MRs from the last one with 572/720 MRs left and now I'm resetting or the 8th.

smartie

Didn't defeat Cynthia she was to hard for my Golem. Milotic, Gastrodon, Roserade and Garchomp all resist Golem.

PokeProMaster

Nike-Air-Force
Had a wifi battle with my main team at the moment. Managed to win 3-0. A porygon-z caused mea lot of problems at the end of the match, i thought i was scarfed and it wasnt and aloud him to take out 2 of my pokemon.

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP
So I have lost intrest in Pokemon for a while but I remembered that I put a mew in the GTS level 1 earlier this Feb. I go on, not traded but then I remember I was looking for shiny mewtwos last summer, I go on and see one. This kid wants a mewtwo level 100. I was kind and gave him what he wanted so now I have a shiny Mewtwo! ;150;

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
Fixed my Wifi Problem. I needed to unlock some MAC password. Traded a Cranidos against a Shieldon on the GTS.

Still breeding.

true+false

WiFi finally worked, so I check the IV's of some Ekans. Turns out, I have a pretty nice Adamant one, as well as a triple flawless Lax Ekans.

Dusknoir08

<Insert Title Here>
i was bored so decided to catch cresselia and mesprit. mesprit's stats and natures were kinda ok, but cresselia's nature was just the one i needed for a special and physical wall

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Gonna start chaining for Starly soon.

Which nature do you guys think is better for Staraptor, Jolly or Adamant? I personally prefer Adamant.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Brave Bird
Close Combat
Return
Quick Attack/U-Turn

Edit: I think I'll just stick with Adamant...if its Speed IV happens to be just less than desireable to be used with a Choice Band, then I can just stick a Choice Scarf on it. Meh.

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?
Gonna start chaining for Starly soon.

Which nature do you guys think is better for Staraptor, Jolly or Adamant? I personally prefer Adamant.

Adamant is good for most standard sets. Anyway, I just finished ev training my Elekid in speed, and right when I finished, it evolved:D!
EDIT: Beaten!

Last edited:

razor fire

Cosmar

< Aww.
Pearl: Leveled Shelgon to Level 40 via the EXP. Share method. I'm going to evolve him before I train him on his own. Also, watered my Watmel Berries.

Diamond: I think I'll play this later...I'm still at Cycling Road >_>;; I might just trade my Monferno to Pearl, evolve him, level him up to about 50, then trade him back. Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.