• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official D/P Recent Happenings Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got beaten in the Battle Tower Wi-Fi Room a few times because of hax luck...This time I'm not doing too bad...

Chimecho3000

Caught 114 Bidoofs/Starlys. Traded 66 so far...48 to go!

Also talked to 32 people underground, going to catch Spiritomb later.

VTUSH

<---Hatched
tried chaining pysduck but no luck keeps breaking in the high 20s and went to GTS and traded a few times

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?
hehe, i missed his garchomp though! Also, it wouldnt have made a difference, i had Sashed Vire, and his jolteon wsnt gonna do much to it and a Cresselia...

Ah, OK. Have fun with those Roulette Battles with phantom and Volteon!

lugia100

Like a boss!
On my game I caught Rotom last night. Recieved a Japanise Turtwig which later traded for a Sneasel lvl 35. I felt quite bad about doing that so I decided to breed a whole bunch of Turtwigs. All male.

Quanyails

Shining Ninetales
Trying to get Vulpix w/ Energy Ball.

So far: Lotad (Energy Ball) + Seedot = Seedot w/ Energy Ball
Seedot --> Nuzleaf.

Need to get Extrasensory on Nuzleaf and then breed with female Vulpix. :)

While breeding for a Snorlax with Curse, I managed to get a female one with Careful nature, great IVs and Thick Fat ability on my third try. I'll definitely be using her on my team :D.

Volteon

Back I guess??
Trying to get Vulpix w/ Energy Ball.

So far: Lotad (Energy Ball) + Seedot = Seedot w/ Energy Ball
Seedot --> Nuzleaf.

Need to get Extrasensory on Nuzleaf and then breed with female Vulpix. :)
Smeargle?

I'm now trading a Mewtwo for a XD Lugia and Manaphy for Magmarizer. Not the greatest trades, but I don't care about both =P

Quanyails

Shining Ninetales
Smeargle?

I'm now trading a Mewtwo for a XD Lugia and Manaphy for Magmarizer. Not the greatest trades, but I don't care about both =P

Eh. Smeargle is harder in a way. Now I'm trying to chain Eevee.

SeliphFroakie

Suicune and Gallade are next to start their EV training. Suicune has been given the vitamins and is going to Iron Island or Victory Road for the Graveler and the Steelix.

firewall

don't pee in my lake
Having had some wi-fi battles and losing, I realized that nothing is wrong with my pokes but instead it is me. My main problem is all the electivires that come up. With movesets that cover almost all the types, super effective against all of my team anyway, I need to step back and plan........revenge. I fair well until electivire hits the field. I have chosen to bring back something from my past adventures in the johto era, it is time for 'Kuoto' to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.