• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official D/P Recent Happenings Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

true+false

I'm breeding for a Sleep Talk Walrein. So far, nothing too great. If anyone is interested, here's the plan.

Relaxed Spheal
30/X/31/31/31/X
Code:
Parents
mDragonite 30 / 31 / 30 - 31 / 16 - 17 / 30 - 31 / 26 - 27 + fEkans 5/31/31/15/31/13 = mEkans 30/X/31/X/31/X
V
mEkans 30/X/31/X/31/X + fSpheal X/X/X/X/X/X = mSpheal 30/X/31/X/31/X
V
mSpheal 30/X/31/X/31/X + fSlowpoke 21/31/11/31/31/31 = mSlowpoke 30/X/31/31/31/X
V
mSlowpoke 30/X/31/31/31/X + Relaxed fSpheal X/X/X/X/X/X = Relaxed Spheal 30/X/31/31/31/X

Simple, huh?

You better train as much as you can!

Let's see, I found out how to get by the Galaxy building, beat the Leader and the admin. Rioru evolved at level 24 (that was fast for a happiness evolution) and is now a level 44 Lucario(Luca). Pengu (nickname for my Starter) is now level 50, and let me say this, he is a brick wall, 176 defense and he's part Steel o.o. Roselia(Ross) reached level 48, Mukuhawk(Muku) is now level 49, and my Bippa has evolved and is still an HM slave(XD). Searching for the Legendary Trio in the wild now(XP), the good news is that my Pokemon are getting training, so I won't have to worry about the Elite 4.

;136;Trust me, the elite four aren't easy and neither is the champion after the elite four. ohh and to tip you off, you can't heal your pokemon after any of the battles, so buy a lot of revives. Good Luck!

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
true+false, good luck with that breeding, man. That'll be one awesome STalk Walrein if you manage to pull it off.

I'm contemplating whether or not I should leave Azelf to go soft reset for a shiny Rotom on Diamond.

Recent News

;136;Lets see.. I evolved my eevee (level 64) into a glacion,caught shroomish(level 28),caught my main team from saphhire on pal park,and started off on leveling up my team.My Azelf just reached level 68,my Starapter 64,Empoleon 69,Dialga 76,Giratina level 71, and last but not least my Cresselia level 63.I'm waiting for an event so i can catch Darkrai and arceus......

Go for Azelf!

true+false, good luck with that breeding, man. That'll be one awesome STalk Walrein if you manage to pull it off.

I'm contemplating whether or not I should leave Azelf to go soft reset for a shiny Rotom on Diamond.

Go for Azelf. I got him up to level 68 and he can be a real powerhouse when it comes down to it.Ohh,and just a heads up, He isn't one of those easy to train pokemon, but it pays off!;136;

Sparkyperson

Light Ball Collector
Woot, 6 more fossils to go until i posess the 100 i need. Unfortunately i'm digging up more spheres than i can handle, so in a month, they'll be close to 300 Size 100 Spheres randomly buried throuhout the underground.

Still chaining Ralts. I'm at 52, with 12 Shinies at the moment:D

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
I am win. After a good while underground, I finally obtained my Everstone, and threw my female Ralts into the brothel care centre with it. I also dug up no fewer than three plates, several heart scales and shards, a couple of fossils, and about a billion spheres. All that's left is to wait around for a good Jolly male Ralts for training and the chance to use that shiny Dawn Stone on...

Also, I find it mildly amusing that I was cross-posted by Halcyon, who was also conversing about Ralts.

BigE181

I am trying to breed more Riolu, but all i wanted is Shiny, and i am still breeding...

Trillian

The hoopy frood
;136;Trust me, the elite four aren't easy and neither is the champion after the elite four. ohh and to tip you off, you can't heal your pokemon after any of the battles, so buy a lot of revives. Good Luck!

That last bit's false, as far as I'm aware. I defeated the Elite 4 yesterday, and, bar some reviving during the champion battle, I only healed my pokémon after the battles. But I'll agree that they're no pushovers. Even at level 72 (don't ask) my team still managed to take a couple of hard hits and Cynthia even took out both my Abomasnow and Empoleon with her Garchomp.

So yes, I completed the E4 challenge. Having some fun with the pokéradar at the minute, and when I can get my GBA games I'll start using Pal Park as well.

blixa

The elite 4 is easy. I'm always training just one Pokemon when solving the story (nearly always it's the starter), cause I hate training Pokemon without EVs(/giving them good IVs) and one is more than enough. The other 5 Pokemon are just for HMs/heal potions, so it's no problem at all.
Just yesterday I pwned them with only a weavile at 50 and a zapdos at 62 (azelf was there too, but he didn't fought that much - level 52).

blixa

trying to breed a milotic, but my feebas always is either not bold, not 31Kp IVed or not 31Def IVed... that sucks...

/e: did it ;-) an usefull feebas hatched

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.