• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official D/P Recent Happenings Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Training my Shiny Staravia which I caught today.

FireFalcon

hear 'm roar
I have beaten the elite four.
now waiting till friday, so i can see a drifloon to fill the dex

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Just change your DS settings ;)

Munchlax3000

ooo, what's cooking?
I finally got a female Munchlax to hatch. I transfered my uber leendaries to pal park. I am also thinking of putting my spare Ho-oh on GTS for Mew and the like....

C-Rich

Hellhathnofuryatall
I'm training and evolving. I want to get every Pokemon in the Sinnoh dex caught. Need like 20-30 more. Stupid Feebas.

Gribman92

I just got the National Dex

AiR BeN

Battled some more and my online win/loss record is 55/0 now! I will continue battling online tonight. Been adding to my dex atm.

Bulbatordile

Who can say?
Caught Giratina, so thats all post E4 legendaries caught in one day.
Just getting on with training in-game team for now. Looking for pokemon to start breeding pokes I want to train.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
currently lvling up my hoothoot to battle gardina(sp?)

my team
lvl 17 shellos
lvl 17 burmy
lvl 19 riolu
lvl 17 turtwig
lvl 16 hoothoot

Cobalt_Latios

Currently leveling up my Weavile. Currently at level 40. Once I get it to level 50, I'll start leveling Magby and Elekid to level 30 to evolve them, then at level 40 to evolve them again.

Then I'll use my transfered Wobbuffet to catch Mesprit, go after Giradina, then Heatran, and then probably trade all them over to my sister's Pearl file, then restart. Still thinking when I should however. Might raise a Bronzor and Cherubi before then.

~C_L~

Mirage.Mew

My current goal is to have all first stage Pokemon in the Sinnoh Dex before I go through Victory Road, and then to have my Sinnoh Dex almost completed (omitting unobtainable version exclusives) before I take on the Elite 4.

Raikou77

Finished EV training 4/6 of my team. I should be done by tonight or tommorrow and start Wi-Fi battling soon.

MegaTravis

Pokemon Trainer
I transferred a lot of pokemon today. Tommorow I will train some pokes and breed and head up to spear pillar to get the orb to power up Palkia.

Status
Not open for further replies.