• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official D/P Recent Happenings Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Sneasel

Pokemon Prodigy
Been on the north eastern island for a awhile. Evoled past gen pokemon like tegetic, magneton, and Rhydon. Training most of my pokes for a tournamen that my friend is having. Right now I'm at Stark mountain to get a Magby.

Raikou77

Finished EV training my Rhydon, I'll try and find someone to trade with me so I can get Rhyperior. I went back to my Emerald to breed for a Hasty HP [Ice] Gengar with good IVs.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
taught Gible fire blast,taught cranidos thunder, beat gym 3 with mothim and riolu, got hm fly, and evolved Gible

team
lvl 25 shellos
lvl 25 Grotle
lvl 25 Riolu
lvl 25 cranidos
lvl 29 mothim
lvl 25 Gibte

im on my way back to eterna city to get the friendship checker on the poketech

Update: Riolu evolved

Last edited:

water types rule

I got Seaking and Golduck, now working on Snubbull.

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
I repeatedly trained my team. I'm going to do the new section of Victory Road soon.
My team:
Torterra lv 74
Honchcrow lv 75
Girafarig lv 75
Leafeon *shiny* lv 73
Gengar lv 71
Lucario *shiny* lv 60 [Need to catch him up]

hornsfan1

Blaziken Breeder
I have a delibird swarm today and I am trying get him shiny.
Plus I found not one but two lucky eggs today.
I feel lucky =P

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
i caught a swinub in a swarm and might look for a shiny l8er....im now gonna go see what pokemon appered in backlots garden

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
I finally got a magmarizer to evolve my Magmar.

Raikou77

I had a really good battle with CookieMonster earlier today, and now I'm breeding Gastlys.

nubinator

Banned
Got Expert Belt from guy near Pal Park, Beat Rival with Infernape, Hes level 72.

aquasuicune

I caught a female snorunt with a horrible nature but a high speed IV, so I'm going to breed it with my timid ditto after I finish EV training my togepi.

R_N

Took the time to breed a Burmy SEVEN times. So I now have a Mothimm, All 3 forms of Wormadam, and all 3 Burmy forms!
I also used the GTS glitch to evolve my Porygon 2 and Dusclops.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Currently leveling up Ponyta to get Rapidash and just hatched Ledyba.

Status
Not open for further replies.