• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official D/P Recent Happenings Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a shiny Bidoof today while actually looking for a shiny Shinx. :D

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
heres how i beat gym 4

cranidos used thunder to destroy gyarados and half of floatzels hp
grotle took floatzel down to 1hp before fainting
then lumineon took out floatzel and quagsire

i also beat my rival and got secret potion

lvl 37 Lumineon
lvl 29 Grotle
lvl 29 Riolu
lvl 29 cranidos
lvl 29 mothim
lvl 29 Gabite

MegaTravis

Pokemon Trainer
My brother got a wifi yesterday for his birthday so I can use wifi when I go over to my dads house on weekends. I love wifi i gato so many cool pokemon.
Deoxys
Mew
Jirachi
Phione
Japanese Dialga
Japanese Turtwig
Japanese Luvdisc
and other pokes I didn't have.
I have my Deoxys in attack mode right now. Traded my shiny raticate and hypno for legendarys.

Walk The Rain

裏切りの記憶は琥珀色の微笑み
got a turtwig but was scammed out of a piplup~but whatever. I am on my 7th Gym badge at Snowpoint City. I battled a friend of mine on wi-fi which was great, I caught a Gible and have been levelling it up alongside my Riolu and Aipom which I am trying to evolve into Ambipom.

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
I finished EV training my first tank pokemon, Dusknoir.

redblueyellow

I just rescently got a reaper cloth, leftovers, dubious disc, razor claw, protector, dusk stone, zap plate, oval stone, razor fang, and destiny knot. I also caught rotom, giratina, natu, and surskit!:)

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
traded a gible for a turtwig, what a genius

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
I did the Pokemon league challenge today and beat it for the second time. I also got a Rhyperior.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Currently leveling up Goldeen to get Seaking for National Dex. After this, I'll go to the Stark Mountain for Heatran.

Walk The Rain

裏切りの記憶は琥珀色の微笑み
almost done levelling up my ambipom. still training riolu since its night im not focusing so much on it. omw to lake acuity tho but i am getting sidetracked trying to find a decent water type to replace my Gastrodon.

Last edited:

Adam500

Got my butt handed to me by Lucian of the E4. Caught Uxie, going after Azelf and Mesperit next.

Checked the IVs of Uxie and my Palkia

Palkia: 21, 7, 13, 7, 10, 30 (50% acc. 33% acc on hp and sdef) Naughty
Uxie: 24, 6, 18, 20, 30, 16 (50% accuracy) Serious.

This according to Serebii's DP Iv calculator.

Walk The Rain

裏切りの記憶は琥珀色の微笑み
went onto GTS to see if there were any reasonable trades for a piplup...such a waste of time. Dialga for a Piplup...how in the world is that an even trade..

Eclipsed soul

Houndour Trainer
*chokes, dies, seizures, ect*

Haven't posted here since I beat the game in Japanese, but now I have my english copy.

I just saw my first shiny ever. After 1000 hours of gameplay after they were introduced in G/S, my first shiny is an Unown V. Sure, a very lame first shiny. I had to double take when I saw it. It's just really ironic because the other day I was complaining to myself that my first shiny would probably be something lame like an unown, and well, it was!

Tony

I beat the E4 in diamond w/ a team 49-52 LOL

and then I got sick of trying to catch uxie and azelf so I PWNED their puny faces with roar of time >:D

I have them on pearl and they suck anyway so I don't care lol

Kakkadragon

Shiny Hunting?
I have been EV training my Timid Lugia, Palkia and Togekiss last week and they are all now done.

Whilst training Togekiss I kept Metronome on it so I could see some new moves that I haven't seen before. I used it about 40 times. It ended up using Solarbeam about 3 times, along with Fire Blast, Giratina's Shadow Force and even Darkrai's Dark Void which is the first and maybe last time that I see it.

More recently (Saturday) I decided to try doing the battle tower with Togekiss, Heracross and Metagross and I managed to get 49 Straight wins and defeated the rivals father twice. I then retired from my challenge as I needed to water my berries lol.

Also I finally have 98 Rare candies, so I don't need to Pal Park pokemon from Emerald to get them anymore.

I have a Timid Ditto called Timid 31 with a 31 DV in its speed and a Jolly Ditto called Jolly 31 with a 31 DV in its speed.

I am now gonna look for an Adamant and Modest Ditto with High DVs, I will be using Adamant Umbreon and Modest Espeon to make that less time consuming.

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
Got Shiny Latias From a Trade For an Electrizer.
Training My Team..

EDIT: Also Defeated Elite 4 for the 6th time to get Money and Experience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.