• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official D/P Recent Happenings Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquasuicune

I helped my brother with his diamond by phone, which was weird.
I also went to the battle tower to check my togekiss' IV's and apparently his IV's are all around -2. That IV calculator is messed up.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Caught 8 Eevee at Pokemon Mansion (Trophy Garden) and evolved Anorith into Armaldo.

gangsta

funny story.

so i got thru to victory road, cleared it, fought my rival, etc. i wanted to train my pokemon a bit before i took on the elite 4, but i saved the game after sweeping my rival and just wanted to see how far i could get without losing/saving right before the elite 4 member.

i ended up beating the league on my first try, which i did NOT expect.

and obtained a shitty IV'ed quiet cresselia...bleh.

my league beating team:

lv. 55 azelf
lv. 52 weavile (this pkmn is SICK...love her)
lv. 51 garchomp
lv. 50 alakazam
lv. 49 gyarados
lv. 48 lucario

AiR BeN

Just realised that I don't have to do lv 100 single with someone every time I want to check my pokemon's IVs, I can just do the battle tower. Thanks Aquasuicune for that. Got my wins up to 90 and my losses are still at 1. Battling is going rather well for me, Sayashi is level 65 or something now, will pal park some more rare candies later and I entered a tournament today also.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
I've just been soft resetting.

Tomorrow will mark my one week anniversary for soft resetting for Turtwig on Pearl and my three week anniversary for soft resetting for Drifloon on Diamond. Wish me luck.

Navykid

Im Back
beat trhe leauge for my second time i didint realiozed my pokemon had lvl up so much that they where a threat to the e4

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
- Did some more trade.
- Went underground, and found some stones and shards, I also found an ice rock.
- Went to Poke Mansion and found out thta Porygon was there, and I caught it.

AiR BeN

Sadness befalls me and my team, I lost a battle a short while ago. :( My win/loss record is now 90/2. I am deeply upset about this loss but now I know another strategy so next time I see it I won't be caught off guard again.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
Pearl currently has nationaldex at 380 seen, 377 caught (including 2 not-supposed-to-see event pokemon) as I'm currently offering on GTS a female bulbasaur for any loudred, and the other 2 I need caught, which I currently have both in my diamond game includes scyther and ursaring. A L1 male scyther for a palkia?!? Whoopie, I bred for one scyther and I expect a palkia in return for my efforts whoop-de-doo!

Also currently breeding for a modest togepi that knows nasty plot and thunderwave thanks to father pikachu.

By the way, I cannot seem to figure out how the pokeradar is supposed to work. To me it seems too bland as I cannot find a nidoran while walking in the grass on route 201.

Battra

Just arrived in Hearthome City.

Shinyzubat

The Fang Glider
Defeated Hearthome City Gym Leader with these Pokémon:

Crobat lv. 33
Floatzel lv. 32
Torterra lv. 34
Luxray lv. 33
Staravia lv. 31
Rampardos lv. 32

Looking for a Gastrodon in Fuego Ironworks presently.

water types rule

Continuing to complete my Dex, I got Persian, and am working on Marshtomp.

light_trainer921

Vatonage Ranger
Trained Floatzel to Lv. 60 but got lazy and gave it a Rare Candy when it's Lv. 59. Defeated Cynthia and caught a Nidoran(F) and a Zigzagoon. Obtained Eevee from Bebe. Even if I have the National Dex, Munchlax's location is still unknown. Why?!

Status
Not open for further replies.