• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official D/P Recent Happenings Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
since all the idiots on the GTS want high level legendarys for everything

i might transfer my beldum and ditto over from emerald

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
i just caught 2 pidgeys and a purugly

i also dont know if this is a good idea but i put one of the pidgey up for a lvl 9 or under beldum in the GTS

Last edited:

water types rule

I'm still working on Pokedex. I got Swampert, Donphan, and Tangrowth among others. Working on my Magnemite rght now its about 26 now.

I got the pokerus. Once I get wifi, I'll give it to people.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
game wont let me log-on to wi-fi, so i cant check if someone took the pidgey for beldum in GTS

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
I just beat the sixth Gym leader. I'm about to go off to Lake Valor.

Shinyzubat

The Fang Glider
Won Canalave City gym battle. Caught Gible and Clefairy. In the middle of training Gible, and it's a pain.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
Since I cannot seem to get onto GTS, there's not much I can do until wait until later on today to palpark 12 of the few I have left to complete my nationaldex. My seen/caught is now up to 467 in pearl which now includes all the event pokemon as well.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
- Checked IVs of two adamant Gibles, but both are bad, I'll check the rest later.
- Filled the dex a bit, evolving pokemon such as the nidos and Hoppip.

aquasuicune

Still breeding spiritomb, although I got a pretty good relaxed one. I'm now berry farming again.

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
I bought Diamond on saturday and now I have 2 badges and just made it to Pastoria city.
My team:
Prinplup
Noctowl
Gastrodon
Pikachu
Mothim
All level 30. :)

Walk The Rain

裏切りの記憶は琥珀色の微笑み
I got Giratina, Heatran and Mesprit...all within the last two hours :) Is anyone else having trouble connecting to the GTS right now? Ive gotten on WFC just fine earlier and traded with friends just fine but I cant get on the GTS for some reason..anyways~going to go search for a ditto and male kirlia to finish my collection.

Sachiko

...is gone. =(
I forgot about this thread... uh... anyway, the most recent thing that happened was that I beat Fantina!!! The gym leaders haven't been that hard for me...

My pokemon evolved AND THEY'RE UGLY NOW!!!!!! =(
Except for Luxray.
J/k, they're not... that... ugly...

And I FINALLY caught a flying pokemon, so I can fly!!! It was a Hoothoot named Neji (you KNOW you saw that coming!) but then it evolved.

light_trainer921

Vatonage Ranger
Caught a Plusle at Trophy Garden, a Snubbull at Route 209 and a Nidoran(m) at Route 201. Evolved my Hoppip, Nidoran(f) and Nidoran(m) into Skiploom, Nidorina and Nidorino.

Status
Not open for further replies.