• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official D/P Recent Happenings Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Finally caught a Modest, Calm and a random female Feebas after 2 hours of fishing

now im hunting for a strong dry berry to blend...(baking is a pain!!!!!)
also waiting for Magnemite or Beldum Swarms to appear.....

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
Went To Snowpoint Temple with The Regis Battled Regigigas.
SUCH a LONG Fight and At Last Caught it with Ultra Ball and the
Nature Appeared To be.....Adamant!...is it good?

~~~~~Note: Luxury Balls Work Perfect! I Was Going to Catch it with one.

hornsfan1

Blaziken Breeder
Caught a shiny corsola with decent IV's
HP-1
Attack-17
Defence-21
Special Attack-11
Special Defence-29
Speed-17

water types rule

I'm stil working on my Dex, I also tried my hand at he Battle tower, beat the 1st 2 sets, and did a Multi Battle, so far I have 9 BP, yay.

Right now working on Vigoroth, and trying to make Igglybuff happy.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
beldum got to lvl 13

when i beat diamond i can also evolve rhyhorn,magmar and, electibuzz(sp?)

hornsfan1

Blaziken Breeder
On battle number 19 in battle tower I will post once I get to the tycoon. My porygon Z is beating everything so I should win.

xRPx

Um, just leveled my Emperleon, Gyrados, and Strapator to Lvl 80 before the 4th badge. =)

And uh, just evolved all my pokemon i own.

So i'm roughly up to the pokedex 108, before 4th Badge.

Still can't get that damn Munchlax!! >_<!

=O, I bred that Adamant Gallade, and got a male Adamant Ralts with 31 IVs in ATK. I'm evolving this one too.

OH MY GOSH! LOOK!

Caught Chansey in a Luxury Ball. Then went swarm hunting. Now going to route 213 to get shinies, and if I'm lucky, one will be an Absol.

Cenzo

Red: True Master
My Monferno and Prinplup both evolved today into Infernape and Empoleon.

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
Just got through the Team Galactic HQ, am going to go to Mt. Coronet next time I play.

hornsfan1

Blaziken Breeder
Just owned palmer took down his fist two pokes in one hit and then killed milotic with blissey. Didnt lose any pokemon the whole battle.

I evolved my Starly into Staravia today. Leveling up Shinx to Luxio. Then I'm traveling to Jubilife City, to beat my rival. And then to get my first badge. :p Yes, I know I'm way ahead of my rival stat wise-but ah well. :)

So my team is:

Janis(Shix)-11
Pete(Staravia)-14
Ozzy(Prinplup)-16

light_trainer921

Vatonage Ranger
Bred my newly caught Mightyena and Ditto, got the egg and hatched into a female Poochyena. Caught a Doduo at the swarm on Route 201.

aquasuicune

Breeding spiritomb for friends. I'm getting a life orb for one :p

Status
Not open for further replies.