• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official D/P Recent Happenings Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xgina

Banned
beat second round of tower tycoon, which was what i was worried about, if the battle tower doesn't be a shithole and hax me to death then i should make it to 100 =D
now everybody join the forums in my sig now

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
Since I finally caught that shiny Dialga, I was able to quickly finish up the game in the past day and eventually, with some help from the SPP chat, get Pokédex for the legendary pixies and get my National Dex. I've imported a bunch of my shinies already, and am working on breeding a roster of starters on Fire Red to import. I'm also going to work out a catching team now, which may involve breeding a better Electabuzz than what I have.

Well I just finished Iron island(I skipped most of the trainers because of two reasons one I kept getting random pokemon battles every two seconds and I just wanted to get the egg and the stone)

And my Grotle evolved into a Torterra. After getting the Riolu egg I found the shiny stone and evolved my Roselia into a Roserade

And I saved after that. When I get the chance tomorrow I am going to see if I can beat the next gym.

xgina

Banned
battle tower
i sweep his team
other guy sends out metagross

metagross' quick claw activates!
metagross used meteor mash!
i used megahorn

metagross' quick claw activates!
heracross fainted!

go swampert.

metagross used zen headbutt!
SWAMPERT FLINCHED!

METAGROSS USED ZEN HEADBUTT!
A CRITICAL HIT!
SWAMPERT FAINTED!
seriously what the ****

Totoro

O hai you guysh !
Playing the ROM of Pearl Version ATM. It's very slow, so I'm a tad bored.

Just recieved my Piplup, on my way to Sandgem Town.

AiR BeN

Decided to breed for an Espeon on emerald to tranfer but managed to cover 3 pokemon with one breed. If that doesn't make sense, I'll explain:
I bred and managed to get a 30 HP/31 Atk(Not really important lol)/31 speed/25 Sp.Atk/21 Sp.Def/6 Def Eevee with modest nature. I figured I could get Espeon, Jolteon and Glaceon from that one Eevee so I rare candied it to level 97 and cloned it a few times so I can transfer 3 of them to diamond shortly.

light_trainer921

Vatonage Ranger
Went to another part of Wayward Cave to get an Earthquake TM. Along the way, I encountered a Gible and caught it.

xRPx

Just finished up evolving all my people. i OWN/122, SEEN/123. I just got on wifi yesterday, traded for a marill, glameow, and a burmy ( only reason because it was holding a Master Ball, and it'll be handy later in the game. ) And today i got on Wifi again, and got myself a azurill. I'm currently looking for a Skorupi or however you spell it, so if anyone willing to trade that, but not for any stupid crap. Um, Just got my 4th Badge, Pwned them all with my Lvl 80 Empeleon. Slathered up the honey tree.

light_trainer921

Vatonage Ranger
Evolved my Gible into Gabite and dressed my Pachirisu at Jubilife TV and titled it "Turtwig" cause he wears a Turtwig Mask.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
Now that I've completed Nationaldex at 493, my next goal is something I've already accomplished in ruby, sapphire & emerald, and that is to get 100 consecutive wins in the battle tower. I recently got my streak up to 49 using weavile with expert belt, electivire with life orb & my emerald starmie with brightpowder. I'll attempt my streak later on today as it shall see how far this current team can bring me.

Walk The Rain

裏切りの記憶は琥珀色の微笑み
Worked on my Pick Up Squad, levelling up a shiny Bronzor for my team as well as a few other pokes for battling on WFC.

Mudkip3

Yesterday I went to Wayward Cave, caught Gible and got Earthquake, taught it to my Onix (that was a mistake), and won the badge at the Sunyshore Gym. I took about 10 minutes trying to figure out the last puzzle to get to the Gym Leader...

Larvitar

After 90 eggs, I finally hatched my second Impish Duskull with Pain Split. WHY are the nature you want always the hardest to get?

Of course, my new Impish Duskull has crappy Def IVs once again - just like the last one! :mad:

HP: 24 - 26
Att: 11 - 19
Def: 0 - 1
SpA: 7 - 9
SpD: 11 - 19
Speed: 14 - 16

WHY? WHY must I get a crappy Duskull all the time!? .. and Impish ones are hard to come by from the start :'(

MegaTravis

Pokemon Trainer
I trained some pokes and will try to train my Absol,Gallade and Roserade.

I beat the game last night with only three pokemon:

Empoleon(Ozzy)-61
Luxray(Emily)-56
Staraptor(Pete)-57

So, not that bad. I had to re-start Cynthia a couple of times. :p

I got my Eevee from Bebe. Male. Named it James. Evolved him into Leafeon. n_n

Caught an Eevee in the trophy garden. Named it Kurt. Evolved him into Glaceon. Now I'm yet again Eevee hunting, becuase I'm going to breed Kurt with a female Eevee because I figure that I don't have the patience to go Pokerader a Ditto. :p

Team so far:

Empoleon(Ozzy)-61
Luxray(Emily)-56
Staraptor(Pete)-58
Leafeon(James)-8 w/ Exp. Share

Still trying to get another Eevee at the mansion. It was around midnight when I finally got the Eevee, and I was too tired to go for another one so I turned my game off. x_x;

For the GBA insertions, do you have to actually beat the game? I have FireRed in my GBA slot, but I haven't seen a Growlithe... :(

My game's finally starting to get rolling. After spending forever trying to find a good IVed Onix it finally evolved into Steelix yesterday courtesy of Stride. Also found a very well IVed Murkrow and I love him. Will probably include him in a later team as Honchcrow but till then he's traveling along with me.

The Underground still has me completely enthralled and I just made it to Hearthrow last night. Nice city but I can't fight the Gym Leader, I'd probably lose anyway according to her, lol. Also reluctant to participate in any of the beauty contests since I know my berries are crap. I might enter some of my temporary pokemon with a few Poffin but that'll be the most.

Anyway, planning to win a few contests tonight, finish EV training Grotle and Steelix and then to check out this little area north of Hearthrow. Sounds pleasant.

Butta

searched forever to find a pokerader baltoy and found one FINALLY then another lol
i didnt know your chain could continue after you catch a pokemon
but anyway evolved one into claydol 4 the dex

Status
Not open for further replies.