• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official D/P Recent Happenings Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosAngel

MINE!! :D
Got bored and went on a random shiny hunting...
Caught shiny Buneary by using Pokeradar. 15 chains.

Still training Drapion, Feraligatr, and Azelf.

Drapion level 86
Feraligatr level 71
Azelf level 81

Duskull's IVs were pretty decent. Now to pass onto a better nature..*sigh*.

AiR BeN

Battled some more and think I went to bed with my record being 132 wins and 8 losses. Also started another streak at the tower and used my new Garchomp to rape it a bit, streak was at 35 before I went to sleep.

EDIT: Forgot to mention my Smeargle (named Mizukage) is now EV trained in speed. I then got it to level 100, it doesn't need EVs in other stats trust me on that.

Last edited:

light_trainer921

Vatonage Ranger
Caught a Magikarp and a Barboach at Mt.Coronet. Meowth learned Pay Day and let it evolve. Evolved Cherubi into Cherrim.

rocky505

caught an adamant nidoran male raising it right now too.

cabman

i was ev training my modest latios when my ds broke yes broke the end bit bronke off so no more pokemon training for a little while

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
got the vs seeker and crushed most of cyling roads trainers

i also found a skull fossil and revived it

team
murkrow lvl 20
monferno lvl 20
budew lvl 20
shellos(sp?) lvl 20
cranidos lvl 20

i might relpace shellos with whishcash or some other water type later-on

Last edited:

Ikwaylx

Started game, got Chimchar and nicknamed it Ragamuffin. Now I'm searching for a bibarel in Lake Verity because I did find one once there.

xRPx

Action Replayed my game. Put in " walk through walls cheat. " Walked to Flower Paradise,and Fullmoon Island. Caught Shaymin, and Darkai. Finished training all my Mewtwos to lvl 100. Went to Elite Four. Beat them all, entered the hall of fame for the first time. Caught 5 Eevee's in Trophy Garden. Evolved two of them to Vaporeon,Jolteon, and evolved another one to Leafeon. Saved my Game.

Current Time/ 192Hrs.

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
I began EV training my new competitive team. If I told you what the Pokemon were, though, I'd have to kill you. :p

Charmanderz

well i just transfered over the manphy egg... and it hatched, and now i have its baby egg... i cant remember what its name was. haha.
and im going to try to catch a shiny with the pokeradar, even though i dont quite understand it...ha.

Caught a female Eevee again. And now looking for Lucky Egg since both Eevee and Chansey are at the mansion.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Took long time to raise Eevee's happiness to get Umbreon, which I shall get tonight! Currently battling many trainers to raise Ambipom's lvl to over 70.

Status
Not open for further replies.