• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official D/P Recent Happenings Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

light_trainer921

Vatonage Ranger
Yesterday: Caught an Oddish and a Venonat at Route 229.

Today: Caught a Rattata and Mankey at Rote 225.

nubinator

Banned
Beat rival At Battle Park, Infernape is now level 83. Got a Latias infected with Pkrs. Now Infernape has Pkrs and gets boost from that and trade :D

Darkrai Dream

Currently Training
Restarted my jp pearl now walking roud aimlesly lost

Last edited:
I bred the Careful Duskull I wanted, but IVs were low. x_x

Next Careful one, that's it.

Went through Eterna Forest, got to Eterna City. Saw my cousin with diamond so we trade and traded back so I could get my Alakazam :D
Combee evolved during a trainer battle in Eterna Gym.

Team-

;065; Alakazam Lv 20
Hidden Power (Ice)
Confusion
Teleport
Disable

;388; Grotle (Forrest) LV 20
Tackle
Withdraw
Absorb
Razor Leaf

;422; Shellos LV 20
Mud Bomb
Mud Sport
Hidden Power (???)
Water Pulse

;416; Vespiquen LV 21
Sweet Scent
Gust
Power Gem

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
Recently finished EV training a jolly chimchar which is now a monferno as follows:

- infected with pokerus
- attached power bracer
- fished for 21 gyarados/seakings in twinleaf while linoone finished them off = 252 attack
- attached power anklet
- fought 13 bidoofs = 26 HP
- fought many starlys/magikarps = 232 speed

light_trainer921

Vatonage Ranger
Riley's Endure type Blaziken just ruined my chance of defeating pair no.7(both of my pokémon are fainted) causing to repeat my winning streak at Battle Tower.

48Elmaxo16

Hauu!!!
am starting dp soon plan to choose piplup run from battle with rampaging pokemon restart game choose piplup again beat rampaging pokemon train to level 20.

cabman

why run from at pokeomn at he start

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
I beat Cynthia, traded my Graveler, beat my friend in the Colosseum (upstairs in the Pokemon Center, got the National Dex, obtained Eevee from Bebe, got the Riolu Egg, got the Lunar Wing and healed the boy, Riolu hatched, caught Giratina, and caught Rotom.

Shinyzubat

The Fang Glider
Caught Rotom, Weezing and Spinda. Found out my team is very low-leveled and in training now.

dragon_trainer!

I just got it last night, so look in my sig and PM me your friend code b/c I don't know mine yet.(it's being difficult, connected but won't let me know) I've already looked at it.
I'm about to face the 1st gym.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
- Caught some Poliwags, and coveted MANY, in order to get Kign's Rock "still haven't".
- Took a break form coveting Poliwags, and worked on my pokedex some more (evolved Totodile, Chickorita, Cyndaquil and Squirtle)

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Breeding Pichu :X

Status
Not open for further replies.