• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official D/P Recent Happenings Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pika_power

Normal Coordinator
Wow. Do you know what really irks me? I love Nicknaming, yet all Deoxys I get are not Nicknamable as they are not mine.

Well, great chat everyone, but I need sleep. Goodnight!

i think next time im near a wifi area ill look for u guys i hav most pokemon tht are shiny so request and ill get to it asap

G_S2k

Master of the arts
I'm currently EV training my pokemon for the E4 - two badges to go and they are all 45.

Staraptor - Lonely
Infernape - Adamant
Torterra - Adamant
Lucario - Adamant
Honchkrow - Serious :/

BattleFrontier12

Just defeated Team Galactics Boss and just caught Dialga in a quick ball :)

Swampfarmer

Floater of Jelly
Today I traded my friend one of the swinubs I had swarming for a Farfetch'd... Also, I evolved my Wailmer into a Wailord, caught a Crawdaunt, and caught a Seadra...

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
- Yesterday:
*Beat 20 Battles in the battle Tower 1x1 but lost to Palmer with: Garchomp, Torterra and Salamence
*Hatched 27 eggs to find a Modest, Mischievus Riolu.

- Today:
*Evolved Riolu;
*Been Underground(found a Old Amber, Helix Fossil and 3 Heart Scales)
*Playing Battle Tower with Mira(Salamence and Garchomp)

Status
Not open for further replies.